Bills sign Yannick Ngakoue or Leonard Floyd 

Bills sign Brandon Shell as swing tackle 

*** OFFENSE***

Diggs/Shakir.  Hopkins/Harty.  Hyatt*/ Davis

Knox/ Laporta*/ Gilliam/ Morris 

J.Allen/  Allen 

Johnson*/ Cook/ Hines/ Harris 

Dawkins/Edwards/Morse/McGovern/Brown 

Shell/ Broeker*/ Bates/ Boettger/ David Q.

*** DEFENSE***

V.Miller/ Y.N    Jones.   Oliver.   Rousseau   Settle/Phillips/Epenesa/Basham/ Lawson/ 

.          Klein./Dodson      Milano/ Bernard/                                Spector/ Matakevich

White.      Hyde.    Poyer.    Johnson.     Elam 

Benford/ Jackson/ Rapp/ Hamlin/ Neal / Bennett*

25 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

You do know this is a Jets message boards and there’s a draft section?

You’ll get a lot better reception here than the main page. And nice looking draft. I was going for a similar draft for mine. 

Buffalo needs more weapons to keep up with the jets now. Buffalo can't just score 20 pts and slug it out anymore 

3 hours ago, Kelly to Allen no huddle said:

Buffalo swaps 27 and 34 with Arizona plus a 3rd next year for Hopkins

@34 buffalo drafts Jalin Hyatt WR

@59 buffalo drafts Roschon Johnson RB

@91 buffalo drafts Sam Laporta TE

RD4 Buffalo drafts Nick Broeker OT/G

RD5 Buffalo drafts Jackorian Bennett CB 

RD6 Buffalo drafts  Bryan Cox Jr DE

Bills sign Yannick Ngakoue or Leonard Floyd 

Bills sign Brandon Shell as swing tackle 

*** OFFENSE***

Diggs/Shakir.  Hopkins/Harty.  Hyatt*/ Davis

Knox/ Laporta*/ Gilliam/ Morris 

J.Allen/  Allen 

Johnson*/ Cook/ Hines/ Harris 

Dawkins/Edwards/Morse/McGovern/Brown 

Shell/ Broeker*/ Bates/ Boettger/ David Q.

*** DEFENSE***

V.Miller/ Y.N    Jones.   Oliver.   Rousseau   Settle/Phillips/Epenesa/Basham/ Lawson/ 

.          Klein./Dodson      Milano/ Bernard/                                Spector/ Matakevich

White.      Hyde.    Poyer.    Johnson.     Elam 

Benford/ Jackson/ Rapp/ Hamlin/ Neal / Bennett*

1. I hate/love that you've  grown on me..... like a disgusting little tumor i drew a smily face on.

2. Why do you love bad prospects...

Jalin Hyatt one year wonder who won the biletnikoff for that one year of production. 

He has one catch vs press coverage in his college career which is concerning.

Jalin Hyatt may be a "good" pro for his ability to take the top off a defense with his speed, but limited route tree and lack of success vs press or even really seeing many reps agains it in college have me out on him in Dynasty.... I will let him be someone elses issue.

34 feels like a reach on a very mediocre prospect.

2. I like The Roschon and Laporta picks for you guys. Laporta could.possibly take Knox' lunch and give you guys a legit threat at TE.

Roschon is underrated in my book because he was stuck behind Bijan but he does every well and has the measurables for the NFL. 2nd round feels like a reach but get your guy. He's kind if a mystery considering he rode a lot of pine.

3. Why did they ban you from the Billsmafia forum?

6 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

1. I hate/love that you've  grown on me..... like a disgusting little tumor i drew a smily face on.

2. Why do you love bad prospects...

Jalin Hyatt one year wonder who won the biletnikoff for that one year of production. 

He has one catch vs press coverage in his college career which is concerning.

Jalin Hyatt may be a "good" pro for his ability to take the top off a defense with his speed, but limited route tree and lack of success vs press or even really seeing many reps agains it in college have me out on him in Dynasty.... I will let him be someone elses issue.

34 feels like a reach on a very mediocre prospect.

2. I like The Roschon and Laporta picks for you guys. Laporta could.possibly take Knox' lunch and give you guys a legit threat at TE.

Roschon is underrated in my book because he was stuck behind Bijan but he does every well and has the measurables for the NFL. 2nd round feels like a reach but get your guy. He's kind if a mystery considering he rode a lot of pine.

3. Why did they ban you from the Billsmafia forum?

I agree with you on Hyatt being a risk , but Hyatt vs single covg because diggs / Hopkins are drawing double teams is worth the massive upside. He reminds me of Willie Gault. 

I agree Roschon Johnson is going to go way higher than ppl think. He reminds me of a bigger Marcus Allen

Nick Broeker is a sneaky good pick who could push brown to the bench. 

I got kicked off the bills message board because I got drunk and went on an anti lockdown, anti vax tirade lol 

I want to say the jets are/ have been a second favorite team of mine and if you beat us this year I am rooting for the jets to win the super bowl. 

• Upvote 1

It seems crazy to me, having Diggs and Davis and still going out to trade for Hopkins AND spending your top pick on a WR.  Who knows though maybe that'll be the new meta, having 4 #1 type WRs.  

Either way that seems a little offense-heavy considering how good the Bills offense already is, but maybe that's the play: insulate Allen as much as humanly possible.  

1 hour ago, Kelly to Allen no huddle said:

I agree with you on Hyatt being a risk , but Hyatt vs single covg because diggs / Hopkins are drawing double teams is worth the massive upside. He reminds me of Willie Gault. 

I agree Roschon Johnson is going to go way higher than ppl think. He reminds me of a bigger Marcus Allen

Nick Broeker is a sneaky good pick who could push brown to the bench. 

I got kicked off the bills message board because I got drunk and went on an anti lockdown, anti vax tirade lol 

I want to say the jets are/ have been a second favorite team of mine and if you beat us this year I am rooting for the jets to win the super bowl. 

My man ... I like the cut of you jib.

Rational response to the prospects. I can see the allure of Hyatt to an actual NFL team. Im always looking at prospects through a DynastyFF lens he has more value in actual football drawing attention deep and stretching defenses thin.

Rofl you actually got banned from Billsmafia...spot on joke on my end...but hey you  are a welcome exile in my book. No matter how backwards, propagandized, and profit driven the official story was people are still sensitive about it and somehow defensive of it. All we can really say without getting ourselves in trouble here as well.

Lets just say pre-2020 I lived in NY and CT ....2021 I took a paycut moved to TX worked my *** off got a promotion and now live in FL. You wont catch me dead in the Northeast anymore. 

3 hours ago, bonkertons said:

It seems crazy to me, having Diggs and Davis and still going out to trade for Hopkins AND spending your top pick on a WR.  Who knows though maybe that'll be the new meta, having 4 #1 type WRs.  

Either way that seems a little offense-heavy considering how good the Bills offense already is, but maybe that's the play: insulate Allen as much as humanly possible.  

Bills will probably draft a cb. And you will see bills fans flip out