Oh No, Red Wings In Troube, Part 2

The Gun Of Bavaria

Detroit's a very good team, solid goaltending a nice youth movement mixed with experience, but i just don't see them going far into the playoffs, i don't know why i just think that they won't it seems stormshadow believes I hate the Wings, i don't, i hate blind wings fan who believe their team is the center of hockey based on the past, worst then montreal fans.

Not this again...

Not only do the Wings have more Cups and finals apperances than the Hawks, Rags, and Bruins... they've been a team longer. They're an Original Six team too. You're aware of that, right? Trying to be cute just comes off as you being stupid. Just give the Wings their respect.

If the Wings win the cup this year, I will definitely show them respect.

If they don't win the cup, I'll have to treat them as what they really are, wrong-side-of-the-tracks guys envious of the Rangers popularity, envious of the Canadiens 24 cups, envious of the Maple Leafs fanbase, envious of the Bruins tradition, envious of the Blackhawks, well, cool uniforms.

I'm pretty neutral though, just drop the puck and let the chips fall where they may.

If the Wings win the cup this year, I will definitely show them respect.

If they don't win the cup, I'll have to treat them as what they really are, wrong-side-of-the-tracks guys envious of the Rangers popularity, envious of the Canadiens 24 cups, envious of the Maple Leafs fanbase, envious of the Bruins tradition, envious of the Blackhawks, well, cool uniforms.

I'm pretty neutral though, just drop the puck and let the chips fall where they may.

What Leafs fanbase? What Ranger popularity? What Bruin tradition? And the Hawks don't have cool uniforms.

Storm, now you're really, really, really reaching for straws.

Don't you have a corner that can throw a towel in for you?

How am I reaching for straws when the Wings have a much larger fan base than the Leafs, more tradition than the Bruins, are more popular than the Rangers, and have timeless and cmuch cooler uni's than the Hawks?

In the film Mystery, Alaska, which team was chosen to play the locals at the climax of the film? I will help you, RANGERS. THis proves that they are the most popular team in the league. By a long shot - the marquee hockey team anywhere in the world.

I'm gonna throw out a few names. Bobby Orr. Phil Esposito. Don Cherry. What team? BRUINS. Say it with me now - tradition.

What team has every single game sold out, every single game televised and even their own tv network. LEAFS. Biggest fan base, by far.

Who wears those cool red, white & black uni's, with simple clean lines and that cool-a$$ indian head logo. RED W.....woops, almost made a mistake...BLACKHAWKS

You've been taken into the boards again Wackshadow. By the way, what is that wacky Detroit logo, a wing coming out of a rubber tire???? Don't get it. Just don't get it. Hahahahaaa.

TV show SCrubs... all Red Wings, champ.

Tradition... like Gordie Howe, Ted Lindsey, Terry Sawchuk, Marcel Dionne, Sid Able, Alex Delvecchio, Red Kelly?

The Wings have sold out every game since 1995. And, since when do the Leafs have their own TV network? CBC isn't the Maple Leaf network, champ.

And, your weak arguements are like how you fair with the ladies, chump. Just give it up.

ahh Ted Lindsey, everyone hated him. and Terry Sawchuk died waaay to young.

Tradition... like Gordie Howe, Ted Lindsey, Terry Sawchuk, Marcel Dionne, Sid Able, Alex Delvecchio, Red Kelly?

The Wings have sold out every game since 1995. And, since when do the Leafs have their own TV network? CBC isn't the Maple Leaf network, champ.

And, your weak arguements are like how you fair with the ladies, chump. Just give it up.

The CBC, obviously, is a government owned network which broadcasts hockey, primarily, on Saturday night. The Leafs, however, have an actual network called LeafTV, which broadcasts every other game, interview shows etc.... It wouldn't have taken too much research to find that out, Storm. The CBC, hahahaha.

The Wings don't have their own network or near the fan base of the Leafs. Wings fans don't extend beyond Grosse Pointe. The seats at the Joe are bought up by a few rich auto execs to entertain clients. They barely even understand the game.

Sid may have been ABLE, but you are not...able to make any valid arguments at all. Gordie, HOWE can you let this guy be a Wing fan?

Rangers = elite stauts

Leafs = fan base

Bruins = tradition

Canadiens = cups

Blackhawks = uni's

Red Wings = wannabee's

The CBC, obviously, is a government owned network which broadcasts hockey, primarily, on Saturday night. The Leafs, however, have an actual network called LeafTV, which broadcasts every other game, interview shows etc.... It wouldn't have taken too much research to find that out, Storm. The CBC, hahahaha.

The Wings don't have their own network or near the fan base of the Leafs. Wings fans don't extend beyond Grosse Pointe. The seats at the Joe are bought up by a few rich auto execs to entertain clients. They barely even understand the game.

Sid may have been ABLE, but you are not...able to make any valid arguments at all. Gordie, HOWE can you let this guy be a Wing fan?

Rangers = elite stauts

Leafs = fan base

Bruins = tradition

Canadiens = cups

Blackhawks = uni's

Red Wings = wannabee's

You are freakin stupid. Honestly. You're so ignorant, it's imposible to be in debates with you because you just don't see truth. Hell, even McGraw saw the light.

And, what tradition do the Bruins have? No Stanley Cups in over 20 years?

i have to disagree on one thing, lack of stanley cups does not mean lack of tradition. But it's all bunk anyway b/c Detroit could easily beat the Bruins any season.

You are freakin stupid. Honestly. You're so ignorant, it's imposible to be in debates with you because you just don't see truth. Hell, even McGraw saw the light.

And, what tradition do the Bruins have? No Stanley Cups in over 20 years?

i have to disagree on one thing, lack of stanley cups does not mean lack of tradition. But it's all bunk anyway b/c Detroit could easily beat the Bruins any season.

In comparison to the Red Wings? The Bruins don't really have a tradition, save for underacheiving. But, I'm not sure why I try and debate with Fred. Ever since he was on JI, he was difficult, to put it the nicest way possible. At least you're civil and do see what I'm trying to say.

Earlier this season, Fred was trying to say the Red Wings weren't an Original Six team, throwing out the Vancouver Canucks, St Louis Blues, and the Pittsburgh Penguins as teams that were Original Six. This lil debate kinda stems from that. Clearly he's wrong, but he keeps on trolling, anyway. Max won't let me ban him though...

Rangers = elite stauts

Leafs = fan base

Bruins = tradition

Canadiens = cups

Blackhawks = uni's

Red Wings = wannabee's

Yes, because in every other sport. Tradition is usually tied with winning, but somehow not so in the NHL? If tradition to you means sucking **** every season or in the playoffs like the hawks, Rangers Blues, Bruins, then yeah, I'm glad that the wings don't have one.

Here let me put things in terms you can understand

Rangers= 1 cup since 1940

Leafs= 0 Cups since 1967

Bruins= 0 cups since 1972

Canadians= 1 team worthy of having tradition in the winning sense here. 6cups since 1976

Blackhawks=0 cups since 1961

Red Wings= 3 cups in last 10 years. 10 overall

Obviously you don't watch a whole lot of Wings away games, otherwise you wouldn't have said something as stupid as the Wings don't have a fanbase outside of Michigan. Watch a Wings away game just about anyday in the season. Most of those arenas are sold out not by home town fans but by Wings fans. The Wings have a fanbase nationwide. Which is why wherever they go they is always a ****load of red jerseys in the crowd.

Don't worry they'll make it easier for it when they're raising that Cup again in a month.

Yes, because in every other sport. Tradition is usually tied with winning, but somehow not so in the NHL? If tradition to you means sucking **** every season or in the playoffs like the hawks, Rangers Blues, Bruins, then yeah, I'm glad that the wings don't have one.

Here let me put things in terms you can understand

Rangers= 1 cup since 1940

Leafs= 0 Cups since 1967

Bruins= 0 cups since 1972

Canadians= 1 team worthy of having tradition in the winning sense here. 6cups since 1976

Blackhawks=0 cups since 1961

Red Wings= 3 cups in last 10 years. 10 overall

Obviously you don't watch a whole lot of Wings away games, otherwise you wouldn't have said something as stupid as the Wings don't have a fanbase outside of Michigan. Watch a Wings away game just about anyday in the season. Most of those arenas are sold out not by home town fans but by Wings fans. The Wings have a fanbase nationwide. Which is why wherever they go they is always a ****load of red jerseys in the crowd.

Don't worry they'll make it easier for it when they're raising that Cup again in a month.

You forgot the Devils. 3 Cups in the last 10 seasons. Including 94 sweeping Detriot.

Archived