godaddy.com

Alk

Have any of you guys used them for any web hosting? Their rates are ridiculously cheap compared to alot of the other places I've checked on. Are they any good? Also, if you have any other web hosting service that you like, throw them out there and I'll check them out.

All I care about is that the chick in their commercial has a nice rack

I know, she's the only reason I even know who they are. But now I know that they have really cheap hosting. Like $3 a month cheap. I don't know a whole lot about any of this, but does this seem okay for a small business website that probably won't get a huge amount of traffic?

Economy Plan:

I know, she's the only reason I even know who they are. But now I know that they have really cheap hosting. Like $3 a month cheap. I don't know a whole lot about any of this, but does this seem okay for a small business website that probably won't get a huge amount of traffic?

Economy Plan:

don't know much about web hosting alk(i'm always the guest) If you refuse to sign up based on that chicks body alone thing of this:

this year was their 2nd year of paying for a superbowl slot. that alone spells reputable company to me, able to afford & smart enough to step up to big marketing$$$$$$$$$$

Those plans are good but they put you on a server with like 46,000 other sites. So if you don't have a lot of graphics to load on your page you should be okay.

Define alot. There will be a pretty good size photo album once all is said and done. The front page is going to be pretty simple. The logo and a picture of the front of the bar with a menu to click on. I think that about covers that.

Define alot. There will be a pretty good size photo album once all is said and done. The front page is going to be pretty simple. The logo and a picture of the front of the bar with a menu to click on. I think that about covers that.

youre opening a BAR ?????

thats cool man...good luck with it.:cheers:

youre opening a BAR ?????

thats cool man...good luck with it.:cheers:

:) No, I'm just doing a website for my father in law's bar. This is my first attempt at web design so it should be interesting.

:) No, I'm just doing a website for my father in law's bar. This is my first attempt at web design so it should be interesting.

If you need help with graphics and have an unlimited budget call Verde.

Alk, start off small with the hosting. You can always upgrade. If it is too slow just move it to a new host or upgraded plan.

We are on our 3rd web host here. (Insert BZ screw you smiley here). Trial and error....sometimes it is the only way. Or at least that is what we say as Jets fans.

Archived