A message from AVT

jetsons

10 minutes ago, Ghost said:

One of my favorite players but if we were criticizing Becton for his injuries, it is only fair we are just as critical towards AVT. 

Next year, he needs to go back to his natural position. Wishing him a speedy recovery. 

I disagree with this premise, the majority here were knocking Becton not for his injury but in their belief that his size had everything to do with it. No one is saying AVT’s size has anything to do with his injury… It’s the Inherent Bias of Most on this board against Becton … for whatever reason, he’s the “fat” kid in class who gets mercilessly picked on… AVT missed most of last year & not a peep was made about his size having anything to do with that.

18 minutes ago, jetsons said:

I disagree with this premise, the majority here were knocking Becton not for his injury but in their belief that his size had everything to do with it. No one is saying AVT’s size has anything to do with his injury… It’s the Inherent Bias of Most on this board against Becton … for whatever reason, he’s the “fat” kid in class who gets mercilessly picked on… AVT missed most of last year & not a peep was made about his size having anything to do with that.

Not everyone that is fat is injury prone though. AVT is in great shape and the word lazy or out of shape is never the case with him. He’s just injury prone. 

16 hours ago, Jets Things said:

Your takes are always terrible, but I have to commend your consistency. 

There's a plan for you too 

It involves reading my posts and giving me the attention I dearly crave 

I guess that's my plan too 

Lets just say it's both of our plans then