A message from AVT

jetsons

I try not to play the "woe is us" card when it comes to injuries because I know it happens all over the league, but man, it just feels like every season the Jets lose so many valuable pieces right out of the gate. It never ends. Every year we get excited for a group of players only to lose about 80% of them before the halfway point.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, bicketybam said:
10 hours ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:
classy.

Like all the guys that called Becton fat, lazy and a bum?

More about the timing and the nature of the thread. Seemed to me this was an opportunity to wish the guy well in response to his post. I always consider the possibility that these guys actually check in here at Jet Nation. There are plenty of other threads available to moan and whine about player injuries. Picture Maximus in arena shouting: "Are you not entertained?" 

More about the timing and the nature of the thread. Seemed to me this was an opportunity to wish the guy well in response to his post. I always consider the possibility that these guys actually check in here at Jet Nation. There are plenty of other threads available to moan and whine about player injuries. Picture Maximus in arena shouting: "Are you not entertained?" 
Well can you imagine the sh*t Becton has read then? Go check the other thread.

All I said was he is made of paper mache which is hyperbole for he's injury prone. After this year he will have missed 22 games in 3 years. But if it makes everyone feel better, "Get well, big guy!"

45 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

Well can you imagine the sh*t Becton has read then? Go check the other thread.

All I said was he is made of paper mache which is hyperbole for he's injury prone. After this year he will have missed 22 games in 3 years. But if it makes everyone feel better, "Get well, big guy!"

I feel better.

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Ron Rico said:

No, I'm just another registered poster here who reads his posts. Why the assumption that I'm his mother? Do you have a mother? 

I do, actually. She was emotionally uninvolved when I was a kid and is likely directly responsible for my bleak outlook on humanity. But she's good to my kids, so there's that. 

2 minutes ago, Jets Things said:

I do, actually. She was emotionally uninvolved when I was a kid and is likely directly responsible for my bleak outlook on humanity. But she's good to my kids, so there's that. 

Pretty much every Gen X kid's story. You should be thankful she was so uninvolved. She would have only given you bad advice. 

• Upvote 1