NY Jets Tailgate: 10/29/23 - Jets \ Giants Game

Are you going to see the Jets play the Giants? We had a blast at our two JetNation group outings this year and decided to do another one. You should check out our New York Jets Tailgate at MetLife Stadium. Amazing food, complimentary beverages, and time for fun and games in the parking lot before heading into the stadium.

Date: October 29, 2023
Tailgate: 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Game Time: 1:00 PM EST

Link to sign up:  https://www.jetnation.com/product/new-york-jets-tailgate-at-metlife-stadium/

Back of Lot F, near F11, along the back curb. Look for the RV with the JetNation.com flag flying above it.

Games

Tossin Tens, Cornhole, Beer Pong

Entertainment

We have three TVs this week and Starlink Satellite so we can have ESPN, NFL Network on. And we have a 1,500-watt sound system.

Menu

image.png

41 minutes ago, JetsYanks13 said:

If we do not have tickets for the game, then can we continue to tailgate and watch on the TV’s in the lot? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I actually love that idea, but we can't do it. If anyone brings their own TV and does it at their car please go for it. I know people do that all the time, but I think the stadium would give us heat if we had a group of 100 or so sitting there all day and not going to the game.  They give us a hard time just getting the RV in the lot as it is. Personally I am heading in at noon, but we are paying people to pack up and all that (fancy). So they start winding everything down at 12:30.

Thanks!

We have a lot of professional help for this one. @courtnj18 and her husband Eric are running the show. So we are going to take a larger crowd than we normally do.

We had 75 for the last tailgate we did with the Eagles. But they have nicer grills and we are hiring more help so we are going bigger with this one.

We have 90 people signed up already, it will be a lot of fun. Sign up to Tailgate with us if you can.

1 hour ago, bsteino said:

Do you need a separate parking pass to get into the parking lot or does the tailgate purchase gain you access?  Thanks!

No you still need a parking pass if you are driving in. We are in a platinum lot but it's not that far from gold. You can save some $ that way.

Hope you can tailgate with us!

4 minutes ago, JetsYanks13 said:

Where are you guys tailgating? How much is the buy in? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

We're going to be in Lot F, near F11 along the back curb. Look for the RV with the JetNation flag.

Here is all the info on how to sign up. We have almost 180 now and are going to close it before 200 most likely. Please sign up soon if you can, thanks.

https://www.jetnation.com/product/new-york-jets-tailgate-at-metlife-stadium/

We are getting there at 6:30am to grab our spot. We will be with Away Game Tailgate. So the JetNation RV will be right by the Away Game Tailgate trailer and flag.

Anyone who signed up there are no physical tickets we have your name on the list. Confirmation email is your receipt.

Thanks everyone.

20 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Dash cam view from the time I got here at 7:30.

We are pretty much set up already though. Should be a great tailgate.

Screenshot_20231029-075517.png

IMG_5739.jpg

Have fun!!! 

Wish I could be there! We flew up to the Kansas City game this year, which was a blast! Made the comment to the old man that I wish I could tailgate and watch every home game like that. Your lucky to be able to do it, so enjoy the sh*t out of it!! 

We'll be chilling in 80 degree Miami weather watching it from the backyard bar! #gojets

10 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

What do u play and what kind of band

Mainly I play guitar and do backing vocals. I only temporarily joined them to cover their few shows for the rest of the year as a favor so it’s not necessarily a long term thing. The covers/originals are post 2000 hard rock sh*t like Breaking Benjamin, Chevelle, Motionless in White and the band’s originals. Nothing special and not my kind of music. I just wanted the challenge of cramming and learning 50 songs and a bunch of sh*t that I never listen to just for the sake of doing it and to gig again. 

2 hours ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Mainly I play guitar and do backing vocals. I only temporarily joined them to cover their few shows for the rest of the year as a favor so it’s not necessarily a long term thing. The covers/originals are post 2000 hard rock sh*t like Breaking Benjamin, Chevelle, Motionless in White and the band’s originals. Nothing special and not my kind of music. I just wanted the challenge of cramming and learning 50 songs and a bunch of sh*t that I never listen to just for the sake of doing it and to gig again. 

Thats great. But weird. Find a project u like instead!!!

On 10/29/2023 at 2:07 AM, DoubleDecker said:

Same situation I'm in lol.  See you at the tailgate fellow Jets fans!

It was great meeting you at the tailgate. Thanks for coming by. I wish the weather was better but the day ended well so I guess I will take it.

On 10/30/2023 at 11:20 PM, Maxman said:

It was great meeting you at the tailgate. Thanks for coming by. I wish the weather was better but the day ended well so I guess I will take it.

Hey I can’t believe I didn’t get a picture with you! Fantastic tailgate and thanks for being such a great dude.  I’ll be going whenever I get a chance and man what an ending!

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, DoubleDecker said:

Hey I can’t believe I didn’t get a picture with you! Fantastic tailgate and thanks for being such a great dude.  I’ll be going whenever I get a chance and man what an ending!

Come to a game and tailgate with us again. It is usually just a few of us hanging out. Great meeting you, thanks.

• Upvote 1