It’s official, jets have the 10th pick in the 2024 draft

18 hours ago, bla bla bla said:

I got a video coming out tonight that highlights Fuaga, Latham, Mims, Odunze, and Bowers - was up til 4am doin research lol I was definitely in the same boat on TE like 2 weeks ago

where's this video??

I highly doubt the jets enter the draft without acquiring a legit 1ish receiver opposite Garrett in the weeks prior. Just seems too risky. They have been sniffing around Mike evans, davante and tee Higgins for months. 

14 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

I was right about the highest possible slot. I'm still confused how I was so blatantly off on the lowest possible slot, as the same SOS numbers were right in front of my face for the teams below us as they were for those ahead of us (at the time). As I said later that morning, after falling back asleep and waking up again, I attributed that to not paying attention due to not enough sleep, which has been a rude awakening necessity over my college years of decades ago.

I could've edited it my OP hours later instead of taking more arrows as the day(s) went on, but I've tossed more than enough such corrections towards others myself, had this coming to me anyway if you believe in karma & such, so I left it alone to let everyone get their shots in. All good.

Anyway yours was the cleverest retort, even if it wasn't the most biting of the lot. 

I extensively researched this as well and was projecting we'd pick at 6 then 5 then 4 then 3 the 4 then 5 then 6 then 7. The down and upswing were determined by last second plays over and over and over again in just the last 3 weeks of the season.  Had we caught a break here and there we would have picked top 5 EASY.  Just maddening.