Better QB?

Varlo

What do you guys think...........if Cutler played at USC and Leinart and Vandy do you think that Leinart would of had the same success as he did at USC and do you think that given with more protection and quality recievers that cutler would rewrite the recordbooks at USC?

What do you guys think...........if Cutler played at USC and Leinart and Vandy do you think that Leinart would of had the same success as he did at USC and do you think that given with more protection and quality recievers that cutler would rewrite the recordbooks at USC?

That's like asking if the Jets had Tom Brady and the Pats had PennyBoySissy, would the Jets have won 3 Super Bowls.:eek:

Leinart 12 wins last year.

Cutler 11 wins in his career.

Yes Cutler has an arm. But he also takes tons of chances with the ball, has horrible footwork (probably worse than Vince Young's), and is never short of excuses as to why he lost games.

Needless to say I do not buy into this.

Leinart 12 wins last year.

Cutler 11 wins in his career.

Yes Cutler has an arm. But he also takes tons of chances with the ball, has horrible footwork (probably worse than Vince Young's), and is never short of excuses as to why he lost games.

Needless to say I do not buy into this.

Agreed.

Go with the proven winner. Leinart's a better choice.

lol jay cutler = favre. that's funny. wth are u smoking? plz share it w/ all of us lol.

Cutler and Favre both went to a smaller type of school.

Cutler and Favre both have rocket arms.

Cutler has a lot of Favre's intangiables.

I don't feel like going into too much detail tonight.:P

I thing that if Cutler went to USC, there would be no chance of us getting him at #4 and there wouldn't be anyone saying that #4 is too high for him like they are now. I'm not saying they're wrong, but I think they would be if he had as good of a shot at proving himself as leinart and young had.

I thing that if Cutler went to USC, there would be no chance of us getting him at #4 and there wouldn't be anyone saying that #4 is too high for him like they are now. I'm not saying they're wrong, but I think they would be if he had as good of a shot at proving himself as leinart and young had.

I think Cutler shot up too high period, I wish he was still a relative unknown and we could take him in the 3rd, or hell, the 6th even, but there's no chance of that happening now.

Archived