Money Line on OT to Chargers Dropping Quickly in Lead Up to Draft. Big Help to Jets If It Happens

Always follow the $

https://nypost.com/2024/04/25/sports/nfl-draft-odds-jc-latham-entering-top-five-conversation/

There’s a surprise name skyrocketing up NFL Draft boards. 

Offensive tackle JC Latham has crashed the party as a potential top-five draft pick, according to Vegas oddsmakers, just days after being projected to go outside the first 10 selections. 

The Alabama product is now a +200 favorite at BetMGM to go No. 5 overall, where the Jim Harbaugh-led Los Angeles Chargers are slotted to pick.

It’s been a rapid rise for Latham, who has consistently been projected to be the second O-lineman off the board behind Notre Dame’s Joe Alt until recent days. 

Earlier this week, Latham’s draft position over/under was sitting at 14.5 – hardly the marker of a top-five pick – although some juice was on the Under (-142). 

His over/under has now crashed to 10.5, with even more action on the Under (-200). 

Latham is going to be our pick at 10 but don't worry rome odunze, nabers, mhj, and Bowers will be gone before we pick. Also probably alt will still be there adding insult to injury. That's my prediction for tonight.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Always follow the $

https://nypost.com/2024/04/25/sports/nfl-draft-odds-jc-latham-entering-top-five-conversation/

There’s a surprise name skyrocketing up NFL Draft boards. 

Offensive tackle JC Latham has crashed the party as a potential top-five draft pick, according to Vegas oddsmakers, just days after being projected to go outside the first 10 selections. 

The Alabama product is now a +200 favorite at BetMGM to go No. 5 overall, where the Jim Harbaugh-led Los Angeles Chargers are slotted to pick.

It’s been a rapid rise for Latham, who has consistently been projected to be the second O-lineman off the board behind Notre Dame’s Joe Alt until recent days. 

Earlier this week, Latham’s draft position over/under was sitting at 14.5 – hardly the marker of a top-five pick – although some juice was on the Under (-142). 

His over/under has now crashed to 10.5, with even more action on the Under (-200). 

I said weeks ago that Latham was much higher rated by NFL GMs than the draft analysts. Maybe I got one right

14 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

Latham is going to be our pick at 10 but don't worry rome odunze, nabers, mhj, and Bowers will be gone before we pick. Also probably alt will still be there adding insult to injury. That's my prediction for tonight.

tenor.gif?itemid=4890893

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Not sure who mocked it first, but the copycat prediction momentum swung hard to JC Latham in the past 12 hours.

I don’t think the betting sites are swayed by Incarcerated Bob Mock  Drafts.

• Haha 1