Richard Simmons Passed Away

3 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Sorry but the other thread that @Matt39 started went off topic. Rather than ban people for posting politics I figured we would try again.

RIP Richard Sherman.

Simmons but we know who you meant.

Another person lost to cancer, the most terrible Jets fans are the best known to man. Skin cancer can be prevented. Wear sunscreen when you are outdoors. Wear a hat. Wear UV protective clothes. And most importantly, go for regular physicals. If you see a spot on your skin that looks suspicious, go to your doctor. If you have a family history of skin cancer, see a dermatologist.

• Post of the Week 1

26 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Sorry but the other thread that @Matt39 started went off topic. Rather than ban people for posting politics I figured we would try again.

RIP Richard Sherman.

Ok my apologies. My passion runs deep. As far as Richard Simmons goes, who I'm sure is not admired here by many, he was a icon and a voice for the gay community.  I have many friends who have family members are gay, many friends who are gay, yet there is an undeniable threat to their way of life for decades and has risen alarmingly and Richard Simmons confronted and crossed those boundaries fearlessly. A real hero!  RIP.

• WTF? 1

7 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

Ok my apologies. My passion runs deep. As far as Richard Simmons goes, who I'm sure is not admired here by many, he was a icon and a voice for the gay community.  I have many friends who have family members are gay, many friends who are gay, yet there is an undeniable threat to their way of life for decades and has risen alarmingly and Richard Simmons confronted and crossed those boundaries fearlessly. A real hero!  RIP.

Give it rest ffs. Talk about victim mentality. Yeah, the majority of JN hates the gay community 🙄

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, Maynard13 said:

STFU with your drible

Stop including your delusionals into threads and we will be fine. Your comments were completely out of line and had no business being in this thread. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bicketybam said:

Stop including your delusionals into threads and we will be fine. Your comments were completely out of line and had no business being in this thread. 

I can only laugh at your posts. Your like a 8 year old who has been refused his cookie.

Just now, Maynard13 said:

I can only laugh at your posts. Your like a 8 year old who has been refused his cookie.

You called the majority of JN homophobic and I'm the 8 year old? Jesus dude. Get a grip. 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

13 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

Right. Whatever you say. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

g-o.gif

I'm not sure what that even means but I would venture to guess the vast majority of JN has no issue with the gay community. I certainly don't. 

34 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

That tracks. And luckily for you the management here aligns with your ideals. But make no mistake. You just endorsed the killing of a political opponent. Maybe you are proud of that but I think you are garbage. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

That tracks. And luckily for you the management here aligns with your ideals. But make no mistake. You just endorsed the killing of a political opponent. Maybe you are proud of that but I think you are garbage. 

Oh nooo lol 😆 you actually think I care what you think ohhhh no you a funny guy 🤣

12 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

Oh nooo lol 😆 you actually think I care what you think ohhhh no 🤣

I honestly don't think you care at all. But for me, it's important that other posters here know you are a basically a piece of sh*t. I don't care if you came here on the Mayflower or if you washed up on the shores of Florida on a piece of driftwood. You've more than shown your true colors and I wouldn't piss on you even if you were on fire.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bicketybam said:

I honestly don't think you care at all. But for me, it's important that other posters here know you are a basically a piece of sh*t. I don't care if you came here on the Mayflower or if you washed up on the shores of Florida on a piece of driftwood. You've more than shown your true colors and I wouldn't piss on you even if you were on fire.

I care more than you’d understand. I actually feel sorry for the lot of you that are so easily disillusioned.  But to each their own. I like this forum since it gives me respite from all the bullsh*t this world conjures up. So be my guest Douche and suck it all in and fight fight fight. I am done with you and your lot. I’d have a more substantial conversation talking to a wall. The truth is out there and will set you free - as if it matters since the inevitable cannot be changed.