8/20 training camp — Sauce is the best!

that is so great to hear!  I know people on here will not want to hear this, but back in 2019, Jamal Adams did the same.  he actually took my son's cell phone from the field and took a selfie with my son behind him in the stands.  My son absolutely loved it and still talks about it to this day.  even though....well...you know.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Bronxville Jets Fan said:

Stuck around for over an hour after yesterday’s practice to sign hundreds of autographs.  Absolutely made my kids’ (and countless others) day.   He put in a lot more time for autos than any other Jets player (although I heard that Garrett is also really good about autos).  

Pay the man, JD!

I can see Garrett doing some crazy Matrix suspended  gravity moving quicker than the eye can see thing and signing half dozen autographs at once. 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Bronxville Jets Fan said:

Stuck around for over an hour after yesterday’s practice to sign hundreds of autographs.  Absolutely made my kids’ (and countless others) day.   He put in a lot more time for autos than any other Jets player (although I heard that Garrett is also really good about autos).  

Pay the man, JD!

dang, we are going today and my son was hoping to get his signature.

22 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I'm already mad about Sauce getting paid in the future

Let's see Ai's response: 

Paying top salary for a cornerback can be worth it, depending on the team’s needs and the player’s performance. Here are a few reasons why investing in a high-paid cornerback might be justified:

1. Critical Position: Cornerbacks play a crucial role in defending against the pass, which is a significant part of modern NFL offenses. A top-tier cornerback can shut down the opponent’s best receiver, making a substantial impact on the game1.

2. Game-Changing Plays: Elite cornerbacks often make game-changing plays, such as interceptions and pass breakups. These plays can shift the momentum of a game and lead to victories2.

3. Leadership and Experience: High-paid cornerbacks are often veterans with valuable experience and leadership qualities. They can mentor younger players and contribute to the overall defensive strategy3.

4. Market Value: The salaries of cornerbacks reflect their market value. For example, Jaire Alexander of the Green Bay Packers is currently the highest-paid cornerback, earning an average annual salary of $21 million2. This indicates the importance placed on the position by NFL teams.

However, it’s essential to consider the team’s salary cap and overall roster needs. Investing heavily in one position might limit resources for other areas. Ultimately, the decision should be based on the player’s performance, the team’s strategy, and financial considerations.

• Upvote 1