Tangini/Clemens/Croyle

jamesAngleton

I believe the draft is taking shape. In my opinion as tight lipped as Mangini & Tannenbaum are they reveal a lot. This is what I believe:

All the recent buzz on Kellen Clemens has leap frogged him over Croyle in the 3rd round. I believe from the start Croyle is the guy the Jets want. They were very impressed with him at the Senior bowl (as was Belichick). He has great arm strength. His only knock is that he is thin framed and durability (which is still debatable). Tom Brady too was considered to thin to play at the NFL level.

Besides holding workouts with the big three the Jets are having a pre-draft visit with Ngata which leads me to believe the Jets will look to trade down. Most likely with Oakland. We trade our #4 and #71 for their #7 and their #38. That gives us:

#7, #29, #35 & #38 for the first 2 rounds

I predict the Jets taking

#7 - Ngata

#29 - Carpenter

#35 - Marcus Mcneil/Eric Winston/Max Jene Gilles

#38 - Brodie Croyle

Just an opinion

thats thin-penised. they called him the "cigar tube" in college.

its one of them things ,,, intangebles,,,, yea yea thats the ticket

was coming back from a track meet back in high school riding the team bus. a couple of the guys had to take a leak but the coach refused to stop. all we had was plastic 2 liter soda bottles so we each grabbed one and took a leak. after we were finished, someone mentioned how hard it was to balance their dick against the small opening. one of the guys, before he could stop himself, said innocently: "what do you mean? i just slid it right in." of course he tried to say he was joking afterward but he was "tic tac" from then out.

the story has a happy ending though, despite the experience max is happily married today.

I believe the draft is taking shape. In my opinion as tight lipped as Mangini & Tannenbaum are they reveal a lot. This is what I believe:

All the recent buzz on Kellen Clemens has leap frogged him over Croyle in the 3rd round. I believe from the start Croyle is the guy the Jets want. They were very impressed with him at the Senior bowl (as was Belichick). He has great arm strength. His only knock is that he is thin framed and durability (which is still debatable). Tom Brady too was considered to thin to play at the NFL level.

Besides holding workouts with the big three the Jets are having a pre-draft visit with Ngata which leads me to believe the Jets will look to trade down. Most likely with Oakland. We trade our #4 and #71 for their #7 and their #38. That gives us:

#7, #29, #35 & #38 for the first 2 rounds

I predict the Jets taking

#7 - Ngata

#29 - Carpenter

#35 - Marcus Mcneil/Eric Winston/Max Jene Gilles

#38 - Brodie Croyle

Just an opinion

A scenario like this would make me a very happy person.

Archived