**** OFFICIAL JETS DISMANTLE THE BRONCOS GAME THREAD ****

Pac

17 hours ago, Gibby said:

I’m 53 and will never quit because I’m now beyond help. But I’m confident in saying, I’m never going in person again.

way too much work even on a good day. This team continues to be a horrible watch. Unentertaining, boring- and a waste of an entire to Sunday battening traffic and tailgating and sitting in the rain to watch complete sh*t.

never again 

Yeah. Last year I flew up for the Chargers game. Flew from Orlando to Newark the morning of the game, Uber to the Hilton across from the stadium, bought a ticket package from the "Jets Talk 24/7" guys (Ryan, Matt, GB) for the game, tailgate and "On Field Experience". Tailgated for a few hours and had a great time. Then the game started... by the time I made it from the field to my seats, it was 14 - 0. I woke up hung over and exhausted (I'm also 53), had to Uber back to Newark for the flight home.  

Spent over $1000 to learn that I needed to quit drinking and going out of my way to watch the Jets live. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

34 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Yeah. Last year I flew up for the Chargers game. Flew from Orlando to Newark the morning of the game, Uber to the Hilton across from the stadium, bought a ticket package from the "Jets Talk 24/7" guys (Ryan, Matt, GB) for the game, tailgate and "On Field Experience". Tailgated for a few hours and had a great time. Then the game started... by the time I made it from the field to my seats, it was 14 - 0. I woke up hung over and exhausted (I'm also 53), had to Uber back to Newark for the flight home.  

Spent over $1000 to learn that I needed to quit drinking and going out of my way to watch the Jets live. 

I’m only an hour from the stadium/ but same results. I also tailgated with GB, Ryan and Matt. ( maybe it’s their fault) 🤣 seriously all real good dudes. Tailgate other than the rain was a great time. Everything after that was complete sh*t.

• Upvote 1

It's sad .. I'm headed that way too my friend... Life is not worth the distraction with this putrid product. I'll continue to watch and hope .. but rearranging my work calendar etc ... That sh*t is over.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1