The sanctuary of logic and reason

A lot of hate for Rodgers and the offense, but keep in mind they went up against the first, second, and 9th ranked defenses thus far this year in the NFL. The only game they looked good in was against the 24th ranked defense. 

Conversely the Jets defense is ranked 3rd in the league, but in 3/4 games they faced the 32nd (New England), 29th (Tennessee) and 27th (Denver) offenses. The only othe team they faced was the 2nd ranked offense (49ers) which blew their doors off. 

What does this tell me? 

The offense will probably start to click once they face lesser defenses. The defense will probably regress as they face better offenses. 

It’s a long season. That loss sucked a lot, but that’s the NFL for you. There is a more parity in this league than ever before. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

They couldn’t make 1 yard.

They find a MarshawnLynch/JeromeBusBetis in round 5 and they wont use him at the goal line....  Now that is the epitome of stupid.  S-t-u-p-i-d.  Especially because Pete Caroll already proved that it is moronic to not use your  freight train at the goal line.  I know... Aaron wanted to throw it there.... so...of course they let him throw it.  Right now they are dysfunctional and NOT utilizing their personnel well.  

11 minutes ago, Dcat said:

They find a MarshawnLynch/JeromeBusBetis in round 5 and they wont use him at the goal line....  Now that is the epitome of stupid.  S-t-u-p-i-d.  Especially because Pete Caroll already proved that it is moronic to not use your  freight train at the goal line.  I know... Aaron wanted to throw it there.... so...of course they let him throw it.  Right now they are dysfunctional and NOT utilizing their personnel well.  

I don't mind that we threw the ball once (though I don't know why it didn't go to Mike Williams).  But why not give 0 the ball twice instead of Breece.

1 hour ago, GregButtleFan said:

A lot of hate for Rodgers and the offense, but keep in mind they went up against the first, second, and 9th ranked defenses thus far this year in the NFL

They’re the first, second, and ninth ranked defenses because they had the opportunity to play against a sundowning Aaron Rodgers. #Stats