At the start of the season, did you ever think 2-6 was possible?

3 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

I was never really optimistic  that those would be a playoff team this season, but I never thought after 8 games, we would be at this point and lose to one of the worst teams in the NFL. I thought 4-4 at worst. 

This team always seems to go beyond negative expectations. 

No.

I thought that even if Rodgers and Tyron Smith took a step back given their advanced ages, the rest of the talent on the roster would pick them up.

I think the biggest screw up this season was Bobby Beningo not playing his OL at all in the pre-season to build some chemistry.

Not sure if anyone has noticed, but over the past three weeks the OL has been very good.  Allowed 1 sack yesterday, 1 against Pittsburgh and 3 against Buffalo.  QB hits are also way down from weeks 1-5.  In those same three games, Breece Hall is averaging over 5 YPC.

This group needed time to gel and Saleh never gave it to them.

Nope no way in hell. So many easy games in our 1st 8. I'm out of emotions. Disgusted, numb I've felt them all after Sunday.Those who know me here the last 16 yrs.  know I'm always upbeat looking at the glass as 1/2 full but the last few games have done even me in.

Don't have any feelings left. 😟 

Hell yes. I predicted 8 wins, but I felt a complete disaster was a real possibility. It hard to remember with all the cheerleading that was going on entering the season, but there was a small minority of fans on this board who saw Rodgers for the cancer that he was and kept warning everyone that things were on the verge of getting really bad.