Please pardon us....

Maxman

while we paint some walls.

You are going to see some things moving around today. The banner is off center, stuff like that. Should have everything back to normal (or our version of it) by tonight.

Thanks for your patience!

Also we added a JN Features button. vbookie, chat room, arcade....those links are all in there now. Along with the soon to be unveiled "JN Postcards". A new way to reach out and touch someone. Coming soon!

while we paint some walls.

You are going to see some things moving around today. The banner is off center, stuff like that. Should have everything back to normal (or our version of it) by tonight.

Thanks for your patience!

Also we added a JN Features button. vbookie, chat room, arcade....those links are all in there now. Along with the soon to be unveiled "JN Postcards". A new way to reach out and touch someone. Coming soon!

Where is the paypal button?

Where is the paypal button?

Bastard. :Nuts:

I started that paypal thread as a way to get this site financially sound. Thanks to all those who donated! But we will never have a paypal button. That was never the goal.

Bastard. :Nuts:

I started that paypal thread as a way to get this site financially sound. Thanks to all those who donated! But we will never have a paypal button. That was never the goal.

Uhuh..

A year from now you will be saying... "It is right nest to the JetNation Pro login button".

:)

BZ

Okay, then where's the payroll button? :cool:

We are a non-profit entity. Every Friday I do bring in donuts for everyone. Get there before Smizzy and GOB next week and you should have your choice!

Uhuh..

A year from now you will be saying... "It is right nest to the JetNation Pro login button".

:)

BZ

Nah.

In 6 months we announce JN VIP. In a year I will have already sold this site to the Scout network!

:cheers:

Archived