Smith will be made a LB

SouthernJet

Eric doesn't have to be bulked up and moved to linebacker, although I'm sure the media wants to believe he's as slow as molasses....

Smith ran a 4.56 at Pro Day -- better than average for a 210 pound strong safety....Then was among among the top 5 to 10 safeties (35 safeties invited) in almost every workout catergory at the Combine -- vertical jump, broad jump, ect.

As respected national writers like Rich Gosselin, Ron Borges and Gil Brandt mentioned recently, Smith's been a "fast rising prospect" since the Combine.

I guess that doesn't matter here, he's another Derek Pagel, because Draftcountdown says that :bag:

Eric doesn't have to be bulked up and moved to linebacker, although I'm sure the media wants to believe he's as slow as molasses....

Smith ran a 4.56 at Pro Day -- better than average for a 210 pound strong safety....Then was among among the top 5 to 10 safeties (35 safeties invited) in almost every workout catergory at the Combine -- vertical jump, broad jump, ect.

As respected national writers like Rich Gosselin, Ron Borges and Gil Brandt mentioned recently, Smith's been a "fast rising prospect" since the Combine.

I guess that doesn't matter here, he's another Derek Pagel, because Draftcountdown says that :bag:

agree, but i am hearing whispers of him bein looked at as a LB

Archived