Who won the mock contest?

Kerry Rhodes

Had I edited the Bush/Williams picks, like most here did the Friday night , I would've have like 12 correct picks :Typotux:

Depending on the rules/scoring system, I think I have a shot :yahoo:

If I would have mocked against the jets/NO reggie bush trade instead of for it, I would have had a lot of picks right. That snowballed my whole mock out of whack. I got like 3 picks right, 4 if you count wimbley to cleveland. :bag:

If I would have mocked against the jets/NO reggie bush trade instead of for it, I would have had a lot of picks right. That snowballed my whole mock out of whack. I got like 3 picks right, 4 if you count wimbley to cleveland. :bag:

I did the same thing Sharrow, but don't forget, you get one point for every player you projected in the TOP 35 who went in the TOP 35, so that doesn't necessarily mean you can't win :wink:

Riggins,

Do you think we have any shot to land Spencer harvner, and Mike Kudla as UFA's?

Im praying for atleast Kudla for our OLB spot.

Steve, Spencer must be absolutely crushed tonight....Bitonti met him at the Senior Bowl and Spencer was concerned about the fact that the NFL handed him a 2nd round projection for the 2005 draft (had he left early)...By staying in school, his stock plummeted?

Feeling we got, is he'd be crushed if went in the 4h round....To not be drafted at all is reaal tough. And he's a real good person to boot...Not sure why he wasn't drafted....:bag:

Kudla is the same size as Tamba Hali, had the same college stats, but was much better in all workouts....Go figure, Kudla went undrafted, Hali went in round 1 :Nuts:

I think Kudla will sign with a 3-4 team....I'd guess Cleveland, because that's the team he loved growing up...

But, considering Cleveland snubbed him in the draft, he may go elsewhere...

Jets have appearently signed Pikeville College CB E.J Underwood, who used to play at Ohio State.

Thanks for the reply Riggins.

Im hoping either of them sign.

Im hoping for a huge class of 10-12 UDFA's to challenge for spots on our team. Theres some real talent our there.

the thing is Harvner, an Kudla have the best shot at playing on the Jets, so I can always hope. I can see either guy starting here eventually. We really have some big question marks with our OLB's especially if you figure Barton is moving inside.

Also I wouldnt mind Gregory to develop into a guard, or backup center.

Archived