WOW!!! Herm the Turd snookered

SouthernJet

Very reliable sources, sorry cant reveal, are saying that Woody and Tanny decided Herm was toast awhile before he actually left and started altering some of the draft 'strategies' knowing that the Turd was not long for Hempstead.

Apparently, the main thing they started altering was Croyle over Clemens,,,

Look who KC drafted..

This same source is saying a beat writer in KC told him that herm was back at old tricks tellin the scribe that the Jets would take Croyle. If Turd knew of Clemens interest , who knows, he might have convinced Petrson to move up to get him. The KC scribe said Herm was planning on jumping ahead of Jets to get Croyle.

Very reliable sources, sorry cant reveal, are saying that Woody and Tanny decided Herm was toast awhile before he actually left and started altering some of the draft 'strategies' knowing that the Turd was not long for Hempstead.

Look who KC drafted..

This same source is saying a beat writer in KC told him that herm was back at old tricks tellin the scribe that the Jets would take Croyle. If Turd knew of Clemens interest , who knows, he might have convinced Petrson to move up to get him. The KC scribe said Herm was planning on jumping ahead of Jets to get Croyle.

I find it hard to believe that draft boards and analysis of players were as set as that by late December.

Just hard to believe that at late December the Jets, or any club for that matter, would have taken a definitve stance on Brody Croyle vs Clemmons and where they viewed their draft slotting.

I find it hard to believe that draft boards and analysis of players were as set as that by late December.

Just hard to believe that at late December the Jets, or any club for that matter, would have taken a definitve stance on Brody Croyle vs Clemmons and where they viewed their draft slotting.

exactly scott........southern is to herm as joewilly is to fake grass in vegas

freakishly obsessed

ya think, but its hilarious it worked out Croyle to KC,, poor assmop ;)

Look who KC drafted..

As much as I have bashed Croyle for being injury prone I'd rather have him than Kellen Clemens. It's not like Clemens isn't injury prone himself.

ya think, but its hilarious it worked out Croyle to KC,, poor assmop ;)

Yeah, I did have a private snicker for afos, there.

Another thing to your "rumor"-Wouldn't Bradway be a little intrigued that Woody was going to Tannenbaum for personnel decisions and recommendations? I understand the "out of teh office" deal and all, but it seems a little far fetched.

Yeah, I did have a private snicker for afos, there.

Another thing to your "rumor"-Wouldn't Bradway be a little intrigued that Woody was going to Tannenbaum for personnel decisions and recommendations? I understand the "out of teh office" deal and all, but it seems a little far fetched.

nah, they just kept sending him to the Shore for Shrimp and Taffy,, he never had a clue

Archived