Post of the Week link up top...

jetswin

Thanks! Greenbeans does all the work though. But I have no problem taking the credit. :rolleyes: Actually the posters do all the work. Except Tx. He will never win POTW, so there is no need to thank him!

We have a category for all of our content here. Figured it would make it easier to retrieve stuff. Like next year when we are blasting this years draft picks...we can easily retrieve the draft articles and see how wrong we were! :P

ok...I am embarrassed to say I have never looked at the links in the banner above. The post of the week section...are you kidding me! That stuff is priceless. LMAO

nice job Max!

The Nation does all of the the POTW work (New POTW just posted, by the way) - me and the staff just repost the good, bad, and ugly of it all.

Well, uhhh, well, uhhh, I can INFLUENCE the decision for a little of that, uhh, eggplant. ;)

Unless I am not up to date on modern day lingo, it looks like you just flirted with Verde and asked for food in return.

And they call me a homo.

Unless I am not up to date on modern day lingo, it looks like you just flirted with Verde and asked for food in return.

And they call me a homo.

Modern day lingo is strange, isn't it?

Max, you're so Phat!

See what I'm saying?

Modern day lingo is strange, isn't it?

Max, you're so Phat!

See what I'm saying?

Yeah that is pretty neat. Check this one out:

Verde you are a skank.

Like the way I used the word skank exactly like it was intended!

:cool:

And they call me a homo.

Eggplant. You don't get it, Max? EGGPLANT. Better? And you're calling me a homo. Sheesh.

Yeah that is pretty neat. Check this one out:

Verde you are a skank.

Like the way I used the word skank exactly like it was intended!

:cool:

I don't sleep around.. you must be thinking of someone else. :cool:

Archived