Do you believe?!!

McGraw38

Hey stormshadow, where are the red wings? Yup that's right GOLFING! I recall you saying how Buffalo was soooo much worse then Detroit and that Legace was sooo better then Miller, well 2 strikes your out pally.

And, I stand by that. They didn't lose to Buffalo. They lost to Edmonton. A team I believe I said they could lose to. It must be nice to play in the inferior conference.

And it's 3 strikes... you can't even get your bloody sayings right.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buffalo 2 1 0 0 3 Final

Carolina 1 2 0 1 4 OT

Way to blow a 3-1 lead, Buffalo! Ryan Miller is God! :rolleyes:

And tip your hat to Cory Stillman and call him daddy.

Scoring Summary

1st Period

Buffalo 7:08, Chris Drury 9 (Taylor Pyatt)

Carolina 7:25, Justin Williams 4 (Cory Stillman, Niclas Wallin)

Buffalo 17:32, Derek Roy 5 (unassisted)

2nd Period

Buffalo1:55, Toni Lydman 1 (Jay McKee, Derek Roy)

(at this point, Buffalo is up 3-1)

Carolina 5:21, Mark Recchi 5 (Doug Weight, Matt Cullen)

Carolina 10:04, Rod Brind'Amour 8 (power play) (Eric Staal, Frantisek Kaberle)

3rd Period None

OT Period Carolina 8:46, Cory Stillman (the Sabers new daddy) 7 (power play) (Ray Whitney, Matt Cullen)

Way to choke away the lead, and the series you've already won. It's good to get ahead of yourselves. You're worse than Toronto Maple Leafs fans, and Montreal Canadians fans. No good sports trash.

Yeah, where are you Sabres fans?

I mean not all of us here in NC are watching the nascar races..come on show yourselves losers!!

Yeah, where are all the **** talkers now?

Willis21 Quote:

Originally Posted by jetheelz

It's spelled INCEST, you dumb redneck!! haha

You would know. My points proven.

Oh yeah, 2-1 Sabres, bitch. You're hockey team blows, hicks.

Your a loser!!!! Where is this guy at? How funny is that? Dude from Buffalo calling us Hicks.

Im right here. Have you ever been to Buffalo? I doubt it. It certainly isnt full of rednecks, Ive been to North Carolina, its alright, to hot and humid for me though. Chill out guys, this is all in good fun. The Sabres blew it, I know, theres nothing I can do about it, I dont play for them.

We need our defense back, we've been playing our 7th, 8th, and 9th defensemen, its killing us.

So what? You can dish it out, but you can't take it? Did you see what you were posting? And you didn't think there'd be reprocussions? Pay back? You have to take your medicine now.

I can take it, lol, i just dont care, its not going to hurt my feelings. Carolina hasnt won anything yet. All we need is one of our 3 D men that are out to return.

And, here come the excuses...

Its sure as hell is a factor when your using your 7th 8th and 9th defensemen in games.

How do you think the Hurricanes defense would do using those guys?

1. Kaberle

2. Hedican

3. Commodore

4. Ward

5. Wallin

6. Wesley

7. Tverdovsky

8. Hutchinson

9. Babchuk

Take out Hedican, Commodore, and Ward, and replace them with Tverdovsky, Huthcinson, and Babchuk. You'd be saying its a factor too.

Theres nothing me or the Sabres can do about it, but it certainly doesnt help our chances.

Typical response from a Detroit fan, Bottom line your team was romped early and we're 2 wins away from the Stanley Cup.

Buffalo 2 1 0 0 3 Final

Carolina 1 2 0 1 4 OT

Way to blow a 3-1 lead, Buffalo! Ryan Miller is God! :rolleyes:

And tip your hat to Cory Stillman and call him daddy.

Scoring Summary

1st Period

Buffalo 7:08, Chris Drury 9 (Taylor Pyatt)

Carolina 7:25, Justin Williams 4 (Cory Stillman, Niclas Wallin)

Buffalo 17:32, Derek Roy 5 (unassisted)

2nd Period

Buffalo1:55, Toni Lydman 1 (Jay McKee, Derek Roy)

(at this point, Buffalo is up 3-1)

Carolina 5:21, Mark Recchi 5 (Doug Weight, Matt Cullen)

Carolina 10:04, Rod Brind'Amour 8 (power play) (Eric Staal, Frantisek Kaberle)

3rd Period None

OT Period Carolina 8:46, Cory Stillman (the Sabers new daddy) 7 (power play) (Ray Whitney, Matt Cullen)

Way to choke away the lead, and the series you've already won. It's good to get ahead of yourselves. You're worse than Toronto Maple Leafs fans, and Montreal Canadians fans. No good sports trash.

I don't think we're in as bad a situation as some are saying, we're down by one game, whoopy. We win Tuesday and it's a brand new series, we've gotten to Ward before we can certainly do it again.

I really am pulling for the Sabres but I sense a change of momentum.

Carolina came back from 0-2 against Montreal...Buffalo is in trouble.

Good luck Sabres fans, you'll need it.

Its sure as hell is a factor when your using your 7th 8th and 9th defensemen in games.

How do you think the Hurricanes defense would do using those guys?

1. Kaberle

2. Hedican

3. Commodore

4. Ward

5. Wallin

6. Wesley

7. Tverdovsky

8. Hutchinson

9. Babchuk

Take out Hedican, Commodore, and Ward, and replace them with Tverdovsky, Huthcinson, and Babchuk. You'd be saying its a factor too.

Theres nothing me or the Sabres can do about it, but it certainly doesnt help our chances.

But the fact of the matter is we dont have to play with our backups, you do!! Get over yourself, you Sabres fans were talking all that crap, now your backpeddling because you dont have an excuse now, oh wait, our players are injured, the refs want Carolina to advance, boo hoo.

Keep talking, Tuesday everything will change.

But the fact of the matter is we dont have to play with our backups, you do!! Get over yourself, you Sabres fans were talking all that crap, now your backpeddling because you dont have an excuse now, oh wait, our players are injured, the refs want Carolina to advance, boo hoo.

Speaking of excuses, it's time to keep a promise

http://jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16198&page=2

I said I'd tell you as soon as Miller proved something in the playoffs, well guess what he has. And I don't want to hear any of your crap about luck, weak conference, etc. Face facts, Detroit got bounced Buffalo is 2 wins away from the cup finals.

And, here come the excuses...

Don't even try, The Red Wings were too old and slow to get anywhere and you know it. Buffalo can take Edmonton any day, and hopefully we will be very soon.

And just so ya know, all I needed was 2 strikes, but I could continue if you wish.

And, I stand by that. They didn't lose to Buffalo. They lost to Edmonton. A team I believe I said they could lose to. It must be nice to play in the inferior conference.

And it's 3 strikes... you can't even get your bloody sayings right.

:yawn: Sure thing, Carolina soo good and Buffalo's sooo bad, last I checked we're only down one game.

Not saying that Carolina is so good, it's you Sabres fans everywhere that were saying that you were either going to sweep the Canes, or win it in 5 games.

Don't even try, The Red Wings were too old and slow to get anywhere and you know it. Buffalo can take Edmonton any day, and hopefully we will be very soon.

And just so ya know, all I needed was 2 strikes, but I could continue if you wish.

Heh... yeah, they can take Edmonton... their goalie isn't as good, their players don't play with as much heart, and they don't even have the best player on the ice. That'd be Chris Pronger. You can keep harping on how I said this and that about Detroit. I never said they weren't old or slow. I said they were smart and had experience. It's not like they haven't won anything before, ulike a certain Buffalo team. Two series doesn't a player make. Ryan Miller has still proven nothing. He's getting outplayed by Cam Ward. You really have NO room to talk. Buckle up for an elimination, pal. You Buffalo fans are the worst fans, ever. All trash, no class, and can't really back it up, either.

And, two strikes is all you needed? Right... and with those two strikes, I just took you deep. Goodnight, gracie.

Heh... yeah, they can take Edmonton... their goalie isn't as good, their players don't play with as much heart, and they don't even have the best player on the ice. That'd be Chris Pronger. You can keep harping on how I said this and that about Detroit. I never said they weren't old or slow. I said they were smart and had experience. It's not like they haven't won anything before, ulike a certain Buffalo team. Two series doesn't a player make. Ryan Miller has still proven nothing. He's getting outplayed by Cam Ward. You really have NO room to talk. Buckle up for an elimination, pal. You Buffalo fans are the worst fans, ever. All trash, no class, and can't really back it up, either.

And, two strikes is all you needed? Right... and with those two strikes, I just took you deep. Goodnight, gracie.

LOL!!

True very true, I don't hate Carolina or their fan base or they're city or anything, I just truly believe that Buffalo will advance in this round, if they don't I'm cheering Carolina for the cup.

Not saying who's good or bad..they both are obviously to make it this far.

ooh but it was a foul ball my friend. Miller being out played by Cam Ward? that's a laugh. When Cam Ward was starting we got soo deep in his head they had to pull him, then we did the same thing to Gerber, what's Laviolete(sp?) gonna do next, he can't change goalies every game.

As far as Detroit goes, you were running your mouth up and down about how Detroit was the best blah blah blah. I'd take Chris Drury over Chris Pronger any day of the week.

Oh yeah Miller hasn't proven anything, all he's done is keep us in 1 goal games and stand on his head, have you been watching any of these games? not just the loses so you can stroke your ego by saying" See legace is better"

You can bash our team and our fans all you want, I've never said anything about the fan base or the team, You're the one with no class. You're such a blind Detroit homer that you refuse to accept the fact that Buffalo has a very good chance of eliminating Carolina. the series is 2-3, not 3-0.

Archived