Jets-Titans tix in Nashville

I'm a transplanted New Yorker living in Nashville and I am working on tickets to see the Gang Green in the season opener on 9/10. I know you can't get tickets to road games from the Jets ticket office, but before I go out and get random seats, does anyone know if there is a section where Jets fans have group seating or if there's any way to get in on this?

Thanks for help.

If you really want to be with a group, you can use one of the travel agents such as JetsVacations or JetsGetaways. They usually include a ****tail party at a local pub/rest the night before the game and a tailgate party. If you'd rather be frugal, just get a ticket wherever you can. Jets fans represent well, so there will be plenty of green.

If you really want to be with a group, you can use one of the travel agents such as JetsVacations or JetsGetaways. They usually include a ****tail party at a local pub/rest the night before the game and a tailgate party. If you'd rather be frugal, just get a ticket wherever you can. Jets fans represent well, so there will be plenty of green.

T-Mac are you JI guys doing a group thing for this game? If so I have no problem if you throw up a link. Stupid website stuff aside, we are all Jet fans. Might as well sit together.

T-Mac are you JI guys doing a group thing for this game? If so I have no problem if you throw up a link. Stupid website stuff aside, we are all Jet fans. Might as well sit together.
A few of the guys are going, but I don't think they're getting too coordinated. Of course you're all welcome to join on the JI Jax trip. :cheers:

wow i thought i was the only Jet fan in tennessee! I"m also going to the game, i havn't got tickets yet but i will soon.. a few weeks back they had 2 50 yard line seats front row on the jets side for 500 bux on ebay, i was drooling over them, but they got snatched up befor i could come up with the cash.. o well I'll be the only guy there with a Pennington jersey on so no one throw things at me please LoL

Archived