Mets Vs. Phillies {6/13}

Smizzy

Cry me a river you big baby!

don't think no one is watching you smizz - im watching you buddy! 1/1 when Glavine faces Madson? okie...

oohh now all of a sudden the Phillies are favored 2/1 today and there's alot of money on the phils - very interesting.

you got lucky yesterday they chased Glavine early you almost lost alot of vbucks

don't think no one is watching you smizz - im watching you buddy! 1/1 when Glavine faces Madson? okie...

oohh now all of a sudden the Phillies are favored 2/1 today and there's alot of money on the phils - very interesting.

you got lucky yesterday they chased Glavine early you almost lost alot of vbucks

Keep both eyes on me B ;) Notice I didn't bet on anybody yet today? Anytime Im not sure of the odds on a baseball game I make it 1 to 1...just so you win what you bet.

Oh & Glavine got hit hard yesterday .He gave up 4 Hr's to the phillies. Glavine will come back down to earth soon.

Please feel free to post you site you use for odds and what not here so I can make the odds they way you like them.

Archived