what if Ramsey or Bollinger or Clemens won the job

quietjets

What has "Bolls" done that warrants him a spot on the roster ahead of Pennington, Ramsey and Clemens? He may beat out Ramsey, but Pennington and Clemens will be locks.
Bollinger beats out Ramses, CP isn't 110% and Clemens TC and pre-season aren't as pretty as the mini-camp. What now? "Locks" are not the same as "starters", right? He has the one thing every coach loves.....guts. He's coachable, tough, and has much to gain and little to lose. I give him a punchers chance to start but he'll need a running game and blocking to win.

Bollinger beats out Ramses, CP isn't 110% and Clemens TC and pre-season aren't as pretty as the mini-camp. What now? "Locks" are not the same as "starters", right? He has the one thing every coach loves.....guts. He's coachable, tough, and has much to gain and little to lose. I give him a punchers chance to start but he'll need a running game and blocking to win.

if he starts any games this year, Dr. Andrews is gonna have a busy autumn.

If Clemens won the job i would be happy. Since noone thinks were gonna compete this year then we should just let the rookies develop this year and next year and for years to come they'll be great. If Clemens win then I would have a lot of confidence that he could do fine this year for a rookie.

If Clemens won the job i would be happy. Since noone thinks were gonna compete this year then we should just let the rookies develop this year and next year and for years to come they'll be great. If Clemens win then I would have a lot of confidence that he could do fine this year for a rookie.

C'mon, you can't throw Clemens out there behind an OL that many are predicting will feature 2 rookies. It shouldn't happen. I think we'll see Ramsey behind center when the season opens. The guy sucks, but he's proven to be a durable punching bag.

C'mon, you can't throw Clemens out there behind an OL that many are predicting will feature 2 rookies. It shouldn't happen. I think we'll see Ramsey behind center when the season opens. The guy sucks, but he's proven to be a durable punching bag.
Good one Diehard ,He just might Win the Crash Test Dummy Award this year.

Archived