Rangers Question

Maxman

I was at the Garden last week. I was looking at the retired #s and my question is will Brian Leetch's # be retired when he is done?

I know squat about Hockey but I think he has had a decent career and I know he was there in '94.

He was a fan favorite from what I remember.

I was at the Garden last week. I was looking at the retired #s and my question is will Brian Leetch's # be retired when he is done?

I know squat about Hockey but I think he has had a decent career and I know he was there in '94.

He was a fan favorite from what I remember.

Brian should have his number retired as a Ranger-he should have been able to play his whole career as a Ranger-I would say he had more than a decent career if you are not joking around

I think BOBBY SANGUINETTI will get in before Leetch.

Jetstone staying up on his NHL- first pick for the Rangers in the 2006 draft- impressive

I am looking for the Staal brother to make the team this year on defense as impact player

Brian should have his number retired as a Ranger-he should have been able to play his whole career as a Ranger-I would say he had more than a decent career if you are not joking around

No I am actually being serious. I know SQUAT about hockey. But I was looking at the Knick and Ranger retried #s and I was shocked at how few there were.

Thought Leetch should get some recognition. From the responses here it sounds like he will.

No I am actually being serious. I know SQUAT about hockey. But I was looking at the Knick and Ranger retried #s and I was shocked at how few there were.

Thought Leetch should get some recognition. From the responses here it sounds like he will.

Leetch will get honored by the Rangers once he retires officially

Not having a lot of retired jerseys can mean you have high standards or the Dolans do not know what they are doing- take your pick

Not having a lot of retired jerseys can mean you have high standards or the Dolans do not know what they are doing- take your pick

Dolans do not know what they are doing for 500 please.

Archived