(8/3) Cannizzaro: CHADDABOY

Sperm Edwards

Okay, sorry. I'm a little nervous about him taking hits too. My point was there are people who think he shouldn't start because of his lack of durability. That may be a reason not to offer a guy a big contract (Abraham) but once he's here you play him.

Now how about the report about tubby chatting up the ball girl?

Ha, no, no apologies necessary. We're essentially saying the same thing. My jaded sense of humor gets mistinterpreted at times. You can chalk it up to being battered about the head and face with sticks and clubs by this team for so long.

attack1.jpg

"Yes, JETS, may I please have another." Apparently we all like that sort of thing - and resistance is futile. Hehehe.

Something tells me that you probably will only swallow your tongue once.

Hell, no. It happens many times per season. My buddies just flop it back with the stick handle of my Jets banner. Old hat, they have it down to a science.

how did you know sperm :)

I was just checking his levels using the spermometer. Usually it goes under the tongue but Tx, that homo, insists on rectally. THEN he says to check it orally for good measure, muttering on about chocolaty goodness or something. Anyway, his levels were way above norms. Knew what was coming next.

Archived