Respected Person says Jets are a couple players from Super Bowl

doggystyle

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Holy crap, that was funny.:yahoo:

ok, I read thru 9 pages of this whining from various crybabies wanting your head on a platter. what have you done now tx. how ya been anyway? been tryin to hold down a job so haven't been on much. good to see you haven't lost your "j" game while i've been away.

sorry to see you & bob goin at it though. 2 of my favorites

max, check your pm's. I've a list of who I want & don't want posting on your site. you'll notice I've allowed some to post on weekends only cause i'm not on much. Remember max, I don't want faba moderating on tuesdays!!!!!!

follow my pm closely & you may be fortunate to keep me as a poster;)

ok, I read thru 9 pages of this whining from various crybabies wanting your head on a platter. what have you done now tx. how ya been anyway? been tryin to hold down a job so haven't been on much. good to see you haven't lost your "j" game while i've been away.

sorry to see you & bob goin at it though. 2 of my favorites

max, check your pm's. I've a list of who I want & don't want posting on your site. you'll notice I've allowed some to post on weekends only cause i'm not on much. Remember max, I don't want faba moderating on tuesdays!!!!!!

follow my pm closely & you may be fortunate to keep me as a poster;)

jowwilly,

Good to have you back posting. I was wondering last week where the hell you have been.

jowwilly,

Good to have you back posting. I was wondering last week where the hell you have been.

if you really mean't that, you'd spell my friggin name right loser! why do you post here anyway?

gosh that felt good!!!! I haven't asked you that in months:)

covering for vacationers has kept me much busier than I cared to be. I'm too old to have to actually work during the day. It sucks that gracing the office with my presence ain't enough. are you goin to any games this year?

Archived