Don't Want to Hear It Anymore

strange_andy

You know I'm really tired of reading comments like, "look who they played".

The Jets went out on the field and beat an NFL team with professional football players on Sunday. This was the schedule the Jets received this season and they did what they were supposed to do, win the f-ing game.

Should we bag on the Seahawks, Patriots for being in a division with three average teams they play twice per season? Is that not an easy schedule?

This is mainly directed toward PatsFanTx who is in denial that his team's domination is over. I would prepare yourself for the beating you're gonna take Sunday night in this message board.

Finally, I believe every week this team will improve and the Titans game gave us all reason to get excited.

TX is smart enough to know that the Jets and Pats have nearly identical schedules. It isn't like New England opened on the road against Indy. The NFL gave them a week one cakewalk as well.

It's people like PhinsSuck that piss me off the most. "Jets fans" that do nothing but bash the team, then when we win, they attribute it to the quality of the opponent. Personally, I AM a glass half-empty fan. However, I LOVE the New York Jets. A Jets fan that does nothing but spew hatred is no Jets fan at all.

You know I'm really tired of reading comments like, "look who they played".

The Jets went out on the field and beat an NFL team with professional football players on Sunday. This was the schedule the Jets received this season and they did what they were supposed to do, win the f-ing game.

Should we bag on the Seahawks, Patriots for being in a division with three average teams they play twice per season? Is that not an easy schedule?

This is mainly directed toward PatsFanTx who is in denial that his team's domination is over. I would prepare yourself for the beating you're gonna take Sunday night in this message board.

Finally, I believe every week this team will improve and the Titans game gave us all reason to get excited.

amen, this week i don't care about anything except that we won.

I can understand it when Miami beats FAMU 55-10, but the Titans are an NFL team, at home, with decent coaching, so I'll take it.

The Jets showed real signs of life as a football team, and i expect to see them play hard and competitively this season no matter who they play.

And btw, although Fla A&M is extremely weak competition, Javarris James (Edge' nephew) showed real flashes as a true freshman, and could be a special player. But, then you get the "look who they played". I say, in both cases, I saw positives, not false positives.

Archived