Why the Pats are the perfect opponent for week 2

AFJF

Coming off of their opening day win and Penningtons outstanding performance is enough to bring a smile to any Jet Fans face, along with a little bit of hope. A little bit of "what if". Wondering if the Jets have the personnel to contend with other playoff teams which Tennessee certainly is not.

Now with week two on the horizon we get a look at Chads arm against a well coached secondary. A head coach who makes in game adjustments as well as if not better than any other coach in the NFL. While Jeff Fisher is no slouch, he's also no BB.

Personally, I want the questions answered as quickly as possible in regard to the current state of the Jets. I don't want to see the Jets reel off a few wins to start the season against poorly coached teams or rosters low on talent. I want to see, out of the gate and off of a win, a game against the team that has set the bar in the AFC East over recent years.

This Sunday we get to see how our rebuilt QB and roster performs against a team that has given the Jets (and most of the NFL) fits for years now.

The Pats are the perfect team to play in week 2 IMO. Lets see what we do against BB and his defense and it can give us a look in to how good or bad this team really is.

Good Post AFJF Agreed,This should be the test of all test aleast for us in the AFC.Even if we lose ,it will be a good measuring stick for the team and their progress.Hopefully we can rip off a win or two this year on teams that normally we should or are suppose to lose too.Should be a good one on sunday,Don't get up for a beer or you might miss something aka (SAFTEY) or something crazy like that!

I like these kinds of posts---good work AF.I posted yesterday about the what-if factor.What IF the Jets DO go out and beat NE Sunday (I think we can)what will the MSM have to say then ?Every single one of them-to a man never thought we'd win more than 5 games- if that.I want to see some crow being eaten if we do...

Archived