LEON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spjets

LEON LEON HE'S OUR MAN.............................

i know i know...its only the second quarter...

BUT im officially on the WASHINGTON banwagaon...

that boy can run...and actually breaks tackles...

And he plays special teams so we know he can be on the starting roster. Sit Blaylock forever. I like the power of Barlow and the scat back in Washington....nice combo working so far today

Leon had about 77 all-purpose yds, and the offense had a total of about 250; a quick calculation, he got more than 25% of the total, so I say

FREE LEON!

Unlike our last head coach I'm pretty sure this head coach noticed leon today and I expect more touches.;)

Leon Washington should be the starting RB for the NYJ.

He's small, quick, elusive, and can find a hole when there is no hole.

Not sure he can block to save his life though. You see that one play where he just got steamrolled over? I'd like to see Houston get the majority of thecarries and then have Washington come in as the change of pace back.

Not sure he can block to save his life though. You see that one play where he just got steamrolled over? I'd like to see Houston get the majority of thecarries and then have Washington come in as the change of pace back.

I agree. He's pretty small to be blocking a blitzing LB. But he would be great in situations where Chad uses the play-action. We haven't seen that work with any success this season, and I think opposing D's will bite on it with Leon in the backfield.

And, Carter Beuford rocks on the skins.

I agree. He's pretty small to be blocking a blitzing LB. But he would be great in situations where Chad uses the play-action. We haven't seen that work with any success this season, and I think opposing D's will bite on it with Leon in the backfield.

And, Carter Beuford rocks on the skins.

lol, yea he does.

But yea Washington definitely got me excited with his play today. I'm excited to see what this guy can do if given the touches. He was lazer sharp with some of those jukes.

Archived