Why are the Jets underrated every year?

doggystyle

Other than '99, coming off the AFC Championship loss with tuna at the helm, this team consistently gets no respect.

It's like these "experts" just watch what each other is saying and they are all afraid to be bold. The Jets have had a lot of talent for the past 8-9 years, been in the mix, damn competitive and yet there is no respect. The Jets are right there every year without major injuries and since '98 the years we haven't been are due to Vinny and Chad injuries.. The past years were always competitve because of the OL and we don't have that domination anymore, but they are growing. So F all the haters.

I wouldn't be surprised if the JETS whoop Indy... JAX is the much tougher matchup IMO

Other than '99, coming off the AFC Championship loss with tuna at the helm, this team consistently gets no respect.

It's like these "experts" just watch what each other is saying and they are all afraid to be bold. The Jets have had a lot of talent for the past 8-9 years, been in the mix, damn competitive and yet there is no respect. The Jets are right there every year without major injuries and since '98 the years we haven't been are due to Vinny and Chad injuries.. The past years were always competitve because of the OL and we don't have that domination anymore, but they are growing. So F all the haters.

I wouldn't be surprised if the JETS whoop Indy... JAX is the much tougher matchup IMO

Jets were the most overrated team in football going into last season. Oh, it's doggystyle-just stirring the pot? Why is Jax tougher than Indy? Didn't Indy just beat them?

Jets were the most overrated team in football going into last season. Oh, it's doggystyle-just stirring the pot? Why is Jax tougher than Indy? Didn't Indy just beat them?

I guess i missed Playgirl's NFL preview, apparently they had the Jets had rated highly.

Point is, you can't predict injuries and if not for Chad's shoulder problems this team would've been a consistent threat each year

They wern't overrated last year. They just had 14 players on the IR.

So did everybody else. Losing the 2 qbs in 7 games was big, but you can't tell me that looked like a super bowl team even with those two. Pennington getting hurt is, unfortunately, not unusual and if Feidler was going to lead us anywhere why isn't he in the league anymore?

So did everybody else. Losing the 2 qbs in 7 games was big, but you can't tell me that looked like a super bowl team even with those two. Pennington getting hurt is, unfortunately, not unusual and if Feidler was going to lead us anywhere why isn't he in the league anymore?

weren't you supposed to be an abortion?

name me one NFL team that would count on their backup leading them anywhere..they are stopgaps.. And i'm not sure whats up with Fiedler, but he did tear his labrum...may have something to do with the lack of interest

name me one NFL team that would count on their backup leading them anywhere..they are stopgaps.. And i'm not sure whats up with Fiedler, but he did tear his labrum...may have something to do with the lack of i. nterest

Wow. What interesting football commentary. No wonder everybody wants to kick your ass. The Jets got Feidler specifically because they weren't sure that Chad would be able to start the season. He wasn't even supposed to be the back up to start the year. No matter who you put in at qb you aren't supposed to go from alleged super bowl contender to 4-10. Even if it's Brooksie.

name me one NFL team that would count on their backup leading them anywhere..they are stopgaps.. And i'm not sure whats up with Fiedler, but he did tear his labrum...may have something to do with the lack of interest

Why don't you get the sand out of your vagina, then post.

Let's not put the cart before the horse. We beat Tenn and Buf. Two garbage teams. That proves nothing.

Archived