Now we know why Belly mad Mangini left, Pats in death spiral

SouthernJet

When all is said and done the Pats will most likely win the AFC East in 2006. With that they get a playoff game at home against most likely Jacksonville / Denver / San Diego / Baltimore / Pittsburgh. Should be interesting but I think I'd take the Pats at home in the playoffs but then they would lose in 2nd round to either Cincinnati or Indianapolis.

I think Belly has a honeymoon booked with Sharon in caribbean in 1st week in January

the thread title reminds me of the Big Lebowski when The Dude gets dragged into TBL's limo and he says to him "NOTHING IS F#CKED?THE PLANE HAS CRASHED INTO THE MOUNTAIN"

you might like this SJ...

http://www.youknow-forkids.com/news.htm

haha, thanks, , i have that link, but its always fun to go back and look,,

go rent harold and kumar go to white castle,,

if u liked lebowski u will like harold and kumar

I can't believe I missed this. A friggin' Herm Edwards excuse if I ever heard one. "The gameplan was fine but players just didn't execute" blah blah blah.

The Patriots demise is upon you, seed of Satan.

Actually, Coughlin used that one last night :)

maybe this time he will actually have a speaking role..he didn't say one word in SR

Kal Penn Joins Fox's 24

Source: The Hollywood Reporter

August 21, 2006

Kal Penn (Superman Returns, Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle) has joined the cast of Fox's "24" in a recurring role, says The Hollywood Reporter.

Penn will play a guy who is somehow involved with the Islamic guru running the neighborhood mosque and might be the key to a terrorist plot.

The actor is attached to the upcoming sequel, Harold & Kumar Go to Amsterdam, and stars in the comedy sequel Van Wilder Deux: Rise of the Taj.

haha, thanks, , i have that link, but its always fun to go back and look,,

go rent harold and kumar go to white castle,,

if u liked lebowski u will like harold and kumar

I rented harold and kumar and it was one of the funniest movies I have ever seen, seriously like pothead funny but still funny.

Kal Penn Joins Fox's 24

Source: The Hollywood Reporter

August 21, 2006

Kal Penn (Superman Returns, Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle) has joined the cast of Fox's "24" in a recurring role, says The Hollywood Reporter.

Penn will play a guy who is somehow involved with the Islamic guru running the neighborhood mosque and might be the key to a terrorist plot.

The actor is attached to the upcoming sequel, Harold & Kumar Go to Amsterdam, and stars in the comedy sequel Van Wilder Deux: Rise of the Taj.

A sequel to Harold & Kumar I would see, but a sequel to Van Wilder?

Archived