MNF

Gainzo

Can the Eagles get their heads out of their arses?:eek:

9-7 Pack @ the half.

2 fumbles lost by Correll The General Buckhalter inside the Green Bay 5. One they got back after Vernand Morency fumbled a few plays later and the Eagles punched it in for then a 7-3 lead.

The GB kicker...wow...what a leg & accuracy on his 2 long kicks.

Also, why not give Akers a shot at the end of the half to nail the 54 yarder? Akers has hit a few 50+ in his day. Stupid play call...if they were going to pass it, they should've passed it with McNabb on a Hail Mary...not with Akers to Matt Schobel on a screen pass.:character42:

Can the Eagles get their heads out of their arses?:eek:

9-7 Pack @ the half.

2 fumbles lost by Correll The General Buckhalter inside the Green Bay 5. One they got back after Vernand Morency fumbled a few plays later and the Eagles punched it in for then a 7-3 lead.

The GB kicker...wow...what a leg & accuracy on his 2 long kicks.

Also, why not give Akers a shot at the end of the half to nail the 54 yarder? Akers has hit a few 50+ in his day. Stupid play call...if they were going to pass it, they should've passed it with McNabb on a Hail Mary...not with Akers to Matt Schobel on a screen pass.:character42:

Me thinks the Eagles thought they were going to kill Green Bay. That may happen, but losing at the half isn't good.

And yes. That kicker for GB can kick!

About time! Green Bay stinks.

I'll tell you one thing though...they shouldn't.

Their starting Corner's are good (Woodson & Harris) and 2 of their LB's are going to be star's in the league for years (Barnett & Hawk). The DLine consists of a couple of run stuffers and KGB & Kampman coming off the edge. Even with Ahman Green out tonight, Vernand Morency did a nice job. Donald Driver & Greg Jennings are a very good 1-2 punch but they have no depth after that and the Offensive Line is terrible, and everyone knows that the offense starts with the line and goes back. Favre has a much more talented team on offense this season with the aquisition's of Koren Robinson (a decent #3 but still doesn't see the field as much as he should) & Greg Jennings with Ahman Green & Bubba Franks returning, but, with no line, how much can one man do?

I'll tell you one thing though...they shouldn't.

Their starting Corner's are good (Woodson & Harris) and 2 of their LB's are going to be star's in the league for years (Barnett & Hawk). The DLine consists of a couple of run stuffers and KGB & Kampman coming off the edge. Even with Ahman Green out tonight, Vernand Morency did a nice job. Donald Driver & Greg Jennings are a very good 1-2 punch but they have no depth after that and the Offensive Line is terrible, and everyone knows that the offense starts with the line and goes back. Favre has a much more talented team on offense this season with the aquisition's of Koren Robinson (a decent #3 but still doesn't see the field as much as he should) & Greg Jennings with Ahman Green & Bubba Franks returning, but, with no line, how much can one man do?

Two words: Brett Favre.

He is sucking arse and has been for the last 4 seasons.

He looks terrible in the pocket trying to "sling it."

Two words: Brett Favre.

He is sucking arse and has been for the last 4 seasons.

He looks terrible in the pocket trying to "sling it."

what was Brett ( i dont care how bad we are i want to play) Favre stats ??? how many INT's?

22-44 205 yards. 0 TD's 2 INT's.

He should have retired 4 years ago.

agreed G-but now I WANT him to stay on and beat that Dolphin's record-so I'll put up with all the Farve's retiring-no wait he's coming back no he's quitting stories until he does

agreed G-but now I WANT him to stay on and beat that Dolphin's record-so I'll put up with all the Farve's retiring-no wait he's coming back no he's quitting stories until he does

if he keeps up those stats...he'll never beat Dans record...

At his current pace of TD's it might take him a couple of more years. I think he is going for the INT record!

At his current pace of TD's it might take him a couple of more years. I think he is going for the INT record!

which one do you think he'll be more proud of...INT record or how many games in a row he started??

which one do you think he'll be more proud of...INT record or how many games in a row he started??

The consecutive start record.

Favre is 18 TD's behind Marino. With 12 games remaining and his crappy performance so far it may be a stretch for him to get the record.

Marino had 420 TD's and 252 INT's. Favre already has 260 INT's.

Archived