Jet Fuel Live @ 8PM -

SignalZero

JET FUEL goes into a spread formation for today's game. Our Post game show will begin at 8PM EST and will start out with a quick tour around the Fan Sites. Jetnation.com, Jetsinsider.com & Jetsaddicts.com will all be represented by our new Roving Reporters:

* Bitonti (JetNation)

* djaparz (JetsInsider)

* Greensmacks (JetNation)

* isired (JetsInsider)

* Limolady (JetsInsider)

* Queens Jet Fan (JetsInsider)

* TimBrady (JetsAddicts)

* WestchesterJet (JetNation

So tune in and support the JetNation Reps. I'm sure most of you have loads to get off your chest after watching that disgrace of a game today.

The good news is one lucky fan will win a JET FUEL T-Shirt. We will be giving away a brand new "Jet Fuel" T-Shirt to the first caller that answers a random Jet Trivia question on tonight's show.

shirt.gif

Next week we will be giving away an IPOD if we beat the Fish.

As always you can call in and be heard on a local phone number dedicated to the show at

516 874-2851

(To help you remember it's Coles 4 Martin Vilma )

To Listen in LIVE - CLICK HERE

For those of you new to the show, here is the info...

"Jet Fuel", is a new talk radio show that airs each and every Sunday live at a pre-determined time after the game. Our very own Jets Post-Game show. Each show will discuss the game, talk with the opposing team's fans and of course you, the NY Jets Fans will be able to call in to the studio and be heard!

New Local STUDIO LINE - 516 874-2851

Jet Fuel Season Post Game Show Schedule

Oct 8 8:00pm

Oct 15 8:00pm

Oct 22 5:00pm

Oct 29 8:00pm

Nov 5 5:00PM

Nov 12 5:00pm

Nov 19 5:00pm

Nov 26 5:00pm

Dec 3 5:00pm

Dec 10 5:00pm

Dec 17 5:00pm

Dec 25 7:00pm

Dec 31 5:00pm

listen in LIVE here...

What do I need to listen?

All you need to listen are the following:

A computer with speakers

An internet connection

WinAmp Software Click to download

How do I listen?

To listen to our broadcasts:

Install WinAmp

I can't access the stream. What gives?

Other players like Windows Media may or may not be able to access our stream. If you can't access us, be sure you have the latest version of WinAmp installed.

To Listen Live click here...

To listen to previous shows click here...

This show is sponsored by one of our most valuable members and sponsor of the give-a-ways - TimmyLamJones.

Here is a little info about his company:

Company Name : GS Media

Quick Blurb : DVD manufacturing and packaging for the entertainment, corporate, and direct response industries. From 1000 to 1 million, GS Media is the source for many companies optical disc manufacturing.

If you haven't already downloaded the Toolbar, you can do so at - http://nyjetsfancom.forumtoolbar.com/

Ron --

You plugged your toolbar and got a link to your sponsor all in one post. That is pretty impressive!

:)

Ron --

You plugged your toolbar and got a link to your sponsor all in one post. That is pretty impressive!

:)

Ooops, my bad. I copied and pasted but didn't realize I had the whole segment with sponsors. I just edited it out. Thanks for pointing it out.

He was supposed to have a co-host, BluelineCop, I don't even know the true story on what happened to him., he does take some ribbing on that though.

I do know an hour show can go by pretty fast,

And I agree, Ron does have a good radio voice, sounds like a real Pro out there! LOL! he does a great job with the show, and it has only gotten better since the start.

I'm checking it out right now.

Three thoughts so far,

-This is pretty cool.

-You have a very pleasant radio voice Ron.

-You should think about adding a co-host.

Nice job. Enjoying it so far.

Thank you Lady Jet! :P

I had a co-host but his future wife tightened his leash and he went into hiding. Personally I hate my voice but I'm stuck with it. I'm starting to get the hang of it now and the show should keep getting better. Keep those suggestions coming.

Thanks, it was cool hearing Bit's voice, he has been posting on Jets Addicts for a while, good to hear him talk.

Ya know the show is doing better, you have to call over and over now to try and get through!

Thanks Tim!

Bitonti obviously knows his stuff and I look forward to talking draft with him later on in the season. He represents JN well!

Thank you Lady Jet! :P

I had a co-host but his future wife tightened his leash and he went into hiding. Personally I hate my voice but I'm stuck with it. I'm starting to get the hang of it now and the show should keep getting better. Keep those suggestions coming.

Man they must be searching for the ultimate pumpkin!

Archived