FISH FRY WEEK!!!!!!!!

Jetman67

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When your team quits playing in somebody elses stadium, then you can talk. Moochers. Tell Pennington to duck, Taylors comin' after him. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All you have to talk about is our stadium?! You have nothing else? Chad and Co. will be waiting with a box of tissues for Jason.

All you have to talk about is our stadium?! You have nothing else? Chad and Co. will be waiting with a box of tissues for Jason.

Easily one of the greatest football moments in history. Jason Taylor crying his eyes out like a girl stood up at the prom after running is yap for 30 minutes. Even better IMO than Dan Marino's parting loss.

Easily one of the greatest football moments in history. Jason Taylor crying his eyes out like a girl stood up at the prom after running is yap for 30 minutes. Even better IMO than Dan Marino's parting loss.

I get a tear in my eye just thinking about that moment... oh wait... that's from all the laughter.

My favorite moment in football is watching your kicker miss 2 field goals against San Diego to lose the game. Or maybe the last time we played in Miami, we won 20-24 and all you miserable Jets fans were crying in eachothers arms. J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK was said many many times. Yeah good times. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite moment in football is watching your kicker miss 2 field goals against San Diego to lose the game. Or maybe the last time we played in Miami, we won 20-24 and all you miserable Jets fans were crying in eachothers arms. J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK was said many many times. Yeah good times. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean the game we won?

BZ

The first sign of a person who knows little to nothing about sports is in the listing of a score. When somebody tells me that their team won 20-24 it tells me one of two things. The person has only been watching sports for a few weeks, or is 12 years old.

The first sign of a person who knows little to nothing about sports is in the listing of a score. When somebody tells me that their team won 20-24 it tells me one of two things. The person has only been watching sports for a few weeks, or is 12 years old.

Your being an e muscle man. Somebody will report you for being an idiot. O.K. i'm sorry Dolphins 24, Jets 20, and the playoff game you lost was Pitt. My bad. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your being an e muscle man. Somebody will report you for being an idiot. O.K. i'm sorry Dolphins 24, Jets 20, and the playoff game you lost was Pitt. My bad. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm...again just seeing what you want to see. I don't see any name calling in my reply. Just stating an obvious lack of sports knowledge on your part. Nothing personal said about you at all. Your lack of attention to detail however is hard for me to anticipate when making any kind of statement. Bring the personal attacks and high school mentality elsewhere. The mods do thier best on this board to maintain some level of maturity. Suggesting that a person hasn't been watcing sports for a very long time is not a personal attack IMO. Fifth grade name calling however.....

Hmm...again just seeing what you want to see. I don't see any name calling in my reply. Just stating an obvious lack of sports knowledge on your part. Nothing personal said about you at all. Your lack of attention to detail however is hard for me to anticipate when making any kind of statement. Bring the personal attacks and high school mentality elsewhere. The mods do thier best on this board to maintain some level of maturity. Suggesting that a person hasn't been watcing sports for a very long time is not a personal attack IMO. Fifth grade name calling however.....

Quote this. The jets have not been to a superbowl since the SIXTIES. Hopefully this satisfies your need to see the extent of my sports knowledge. I have yet to be warned by a moderator, so my posts are on a mature level. You remind me of lame security guard. Get a life. This Sunday you and your lousy bunch of bums called the Jets are going down. End of story. Accept it. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You remind me of lame security guard. Get a life.

See, this is exactly what I'm talking about. I'm trying to help you here. Bring you along in the maturation process. I'm the kind of guy that takes the high road. Especially on a message board where I don't want to come across as somebody who's a real tough guy when I'm tucked away safely behind my computer.

Grow up. Cut out the personal attacks. Drop the internet tough guy act, and talk football. Bust chops all you want. We have plenty of rival fans just like you but they manage to try and pull your trick without getting personal. I mean, I'm not trying to claim to be a Billy Badass here, but if I have a personal problem with somebody then I'll take it up with them in person. If that's not possible, I don't put on an act. Best of luck kiddo.

Quote this. The jets have not been to a superbowl since the SIXTIES. Hopefully this satisfies your need to see the extent of my sports knowledge. I have yet to be warned by a moderator, so my posts are on a mature level. You remind me of lame security guard. Get a life. This Sunday you and your lousy bunch of bums called the Jets are going down. End of story. Accept it. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's see if you're man/boy enough to come back here Monday to admit the Jets were the better team the day before.

See, this is exactly what I'm talking about. I'm trying to help you here. Bring you along in the maturation process. I'm the kind of guy that takes the high road. Especially on a message board where I don't want to come across as somebody who's a real tough guy when I'm tucked away safely behind my computer.

Grow up. Cut out the personal attacks. Drop the internet tough guy act, and talk football. Bust chops all you want. We have plenty of rival fans just like you but they manage to try and pull your trick without getting personal. I mean, I'm not trying to claim to be a Billy Badass here, but if I have a personal problem with somebody then I'll take it up with them in person. If that's not possible, I don't put on an act. Best of luck kiddo.

To see that i'm a good sport, go look the picture I posted at the last Dolphin game. Tailgating pics. I realize the state of my team and am willing to poke fun at myself too. I just really dislike the Jets.

To see that i'm a good sport, go look the picture I posted at the last Dolphin game. Tailgating pics. I realize the state of my team and am willing to poke fun at myself too. I just really dislike the Jets.

Thats fine. I was at the game last Sunday and I really disliked the Jets too. I hate the Dolphins. I hate the Pats. But I don't have a need or desire to refer to opposing fans in a way that I would have when I was a little kid. I can have a grown up, mature conversation. Not to say I'm perfect or have never gotten pissed during a debate, but it takes a little bit more than a difference of opinion to get me to stoop down a few levels.

Pansies in da' house. Weve been to exactly 4 superbowls since the 60's. The same # as the pansies Tex. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least get your facts straight.

The Pats are 5-0 in AFC Championship games since the 60's.

So that's 5 Super Bowl appearances, not 4.

And how many Super Bowls have the Phins played in the last decade or two?

Rounding the decades down, we've played in TWO Superbowls. That's right, TWO! At least we've been there. How cute, a Pats fan defending and coming to the rescue of Jet fans.

I, however, will stand on my own here:bag: .

Weve never had a home playoff game blacked out. Look it up. Our last playoff game at home was against the Ravens in 2001 it was not blacked out.

You forgot your annoying "GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" on this one. Thought you might be concerned with consistency.

Archived