Back from MA... What did I miss? Did we win?

BwanaZulia

The Jets won 100 - 41. Many news outlets only support a 2 digit score so they display it as Jets 0 - Jags 41.

I am glad the Jets scored that much. But giving up 41 still concerns me.

Nice!

Ok.. now I can completely forget that last week happened and move on with my life.

BZ

Read my sig. That might give you an idea

I have sigs turned off, but let me guess, it talks about the 1-4 Dolphins who are at the bottom of the AFC East and starting their 2nd string QB because they suck? Was that it?

Or maybe it was about the 1-4 Dolphins going to the playoffs or the Super Bowl, because you knew we needed a laugh.

BZ

Is this the real Dolphin Worshipper? If so welcome back!

thank you thank you.

Alot of whiners and negativity going on over at the fins site so I figured I'd check out fans of another team whine.

It's quite entertaining, especially after a loss.

Besides, after my drunken tirade over at the Fins board on sunday after our loss, I think I may want to hide for a little while.

thank you thank you.

Alot of whiners and negativity going on over at the fins site so I figured I'd check out fans of another team whine.

It's quite entertaining, especially after a loss.

Besides, after my drunken tirade over at the Fins board on sunday after our loss, I think I may want to hide for a little while.

Sounds like you haven't changed a bit.

Now. When are you posting the "Dolphins are going 12-0 for the rest of the season" threads?

Hey look.. Joey is the QB now..

"Whoa....!"

lawrence2wv.jpg

BZ

Sounds like you haven't changed a bit.

Now. When are you posting the "Dolphins are going 12-0 for the rest of the season" threads?

Hey look.. Joey is the QB now..

"Whoa....!"

lawrence2wv.jpg

BZ

12-0?? No. Depending on whether or not we get a bye, I'm predicting 14 or 15.

Archived