Pats bye week: Belly and Shenocca at B&B watching leaves

SouthernJet

The Past = 37 years ago

The Current = Same Decade

Wrong. You repeatedly mention Chad's games from 4 years ago not counting. Man up tx, I've caught you. Give Chad credit for his games 4 years ago, rather than give up your right to babble about SBs from 4 years ago. It'll make things more interesting.

Wrong. You repeatedly mention Chad's games from 4 years ago not counting. Man up tx, I've caught you. Give Chad credit for his games 4 years ago, rather than give up your right to babble about SBs from 4 years ago. It'll make things more interesting.

Are you really trying to compare regular season games to the Super Bowl games?:eek:

A playoff game is a big game tx. Are you really trying to dodge this weakly tx? I expected something wittier out of you.

Wild Card games are a dime a dozen.

Those games usually feature two teams that backed into the playoffs and shouldn't be there in the first place.

BTW, what is PennyBoy's record in Divisional Playoff Games and AFC Championship games?

Wild Card games are a dime a dozen.

Those games usually feature two teams that backed into the playoffs and shouldn't be there in the first place.

BTW, what is PennyBoy's record in Divisional Playoff Games and AFC Championship games?

You mean like the Steelers last year, the Patriots during the tuck-rule run, etc.? So what games count now Tx, the Divisional Round and Championship games only? Why do you keep bringing up regular season records then? What does it matter what Penny's record against anyone is in the regular season, good defense or not? Only his playoff record should matter. Only Brady's playoff record should matter, and again, without Wild Card round games too. Only Divisional, Championship and SB records count now?

either way, at the end of the day Penny goes home to his wife and brady goes home to Corey Dillon

Nice! A homophobic joke! Got to love it. In the end, when your team can't win, go for the gay joke! :)

TX, why even bother trying to defend yourself against people who are not even looking for logic. Just roll with the punches. :box:

You mean like the Steelers last year, the Patriots during the tuck-rule run, etc.? So what games count now Tx, the Divisional Round and Championship games only? Why do you keep bringing up regular season records then? What does it matter what Penny's record against anyone is in the regular season, good defense or not? Only his playoff record should matter. Only Brady's playoff record should matter, and again, without Wild Card round games too. Only Divisional, Championship and SB records count now?

I guess you are missing my point.

Winning one Wild Card game and then getting bounced means absolutely nothing.

The Steelers last year were a perfect example of what teams need to do, especially Wild Card teams.

You conveniently failed to answer my question so I'll pose it again.

What is PennyBoy's career record in Divisional and AFC Championship games?

I guess you are missing my point.

Winning one Wild Card game and then getting bounced means absolutely nothing.

The Steelers last year were a perfect example of what teams need to do, especially Wild Card teams.

You conveniently failed to answer my question so I'll pose it again.

What is PennyBoy's career record in Divisional and AFC Championship games?

I think it's probably something like 0-2, he hasn't exactly had many chances. There are plenty of QBs that are considered better than Penny that have records as bad as or worse, or non-existant. Such as Peyton Manning and Carson Palmer to name two.

Either way, I don't see how you've defended your position here. Fine, the wild card game doesn't matter, I'm perfectly willing to follow your logic here. How are the regular season games going to matter then? You didn't really answer my question, why do regular season games matter more than wild card games? How can you have an opinion on Penny when you refuse to count ANY games except Divisional games onward? You can't only count losses. I guess that is what you are doing though.

I've made my criticisms of Penny, I just felt like messing with you the way you mess with Jets fans all the time. It's only fair.

Archived