Tom Brady, noodle arm??

Boozer76

So in your mind it is much more impressive to throw for 350 yards and lose the game than throwing for 180 yards and beating an undefeated team in their backyard.

Got it.

i guess phillip Rivers first game against the Raiders was his best 8 of 11 for 108 yds. Last week vs the 49ers he was 29 of 39 for 334 yds. The coaching staff better talk to that kid. He's regressing

whomever he is referring to, it's meaningless. brady has 3 rings while his hero has barely played 3 seasons, and has no rings. not exactly a great return on a $64 million contract.

Um, Booz has been more critical of PennyBoy's performance than the vast majority of Jets fans on this board.

You're definitely slamming the wrong guy on this topic.

consider it a backhanded compliment on your scouting department for finding Cassell coupled with the creeping realization that teams have figured out how to play Brady and his best days are behind him

And it has nothing to do with the current situation of his wideouts?

:rolleyes:

And last Brady he couldn't beat teams with a winning record. This year it's his receivers.

See Pfsikh, we can just keep saying the same thing over and over again as well.

:gay:

Yet he had a 5-7 record against teams with a winning record last year. Interesting. I guess the definition of couldn't is different where you live. :rolleyes:

4-7 and there was a time when so much more was expected. How's it feel to sound like a Yankee fan Pfsikh?

5-7. Hey, I am just trying to correct a mistake on your behalf.

PPPuuuhhhllleeeeaaaasssseeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Unlike Skank fans that put up little signatures celebrating the division crown, I did none of this anytime over the past 4 years when the Patriots won a division crown. Especially, last year's division crown.

I do not buy the division champion t-shirts or the season DVDs unless they bring home the title.

Surely, you are thinking of someone else.

Unlike Skank fans that put up little signatures celebrating the division crown, I did none of this anytime over the past 4 years when the Patriots won a division crown. Especially, last year's division crown.

This board would not exist today if the roles were reversed and the Jets won 3 straight AFCE titles.

All the frignn' signatures of "Jets AFCE Champions" would eat up all the bandwith.

I remember back 4 years ago when a certain weblord (I wonder where?) had that in his signature. Anytime something was posted to him by Pats fans, he would respond: "Just read my signature".

Even though the Jets were embarrassed by the Raiders that year in the divisional round, he kept that same sig for a year.

Talk about having high expectations for your team?:eek:

Archived