Tom Brady, noodle arm??

Boozer76

Isn't it obvious he sucks? I mean, no team would want him, especially a team stocked with high talent QB's such as the Jets.

End of discussion, no?

DW, with all due respect I don't think you've been around long enough to recognize the backhandedness of my post directed at one certain individual.

Well, by the time Brady would get a chance to play, Penny would be ready to go straight into the HOF! After all, I assume he is a lock to drop the waiting period.

hey booz, I think these guys are finally seeing the light. I'm gonna nominate dw into the secret forum as a special guest. watcha think?

Nah! I never read anything associated with stats! I am only interested in wins and SB rings! In college I was told" stats don't lie but liars use stats"! Therefore, I stay away from putting any faith in stats! Sorry!

I give up. You've completely missed the sarcasm of this thread.

Isn't it obvious he sucks? I mean, no team would want him, especially a team stocked with high talent QB's such as the Jets.

End of discussion, no?

the best QB on your roster is sitting on the bench right now. You guys will have an interesting problem on your hands in three years. Ever since Champ Bailey had that game last year, Brady's been scared of throwing the out patterns. Everything's inside now

the best QB on your roster is sitting on the bench right now. You guys will have an interesting problem on your hands in three years. Ever since Champ Bailey had that game last year, Brady's been scared of throwing the out patterns. Everything's inside now

Well, that's logic no one could possibly argue with!

I must be flawed, as I'll defer talent evaluation to Bill Belichick and Scott Pioli over adamprez2003.

Well, that's logic no one could possibly argue with!

I must be flawed, as I'll defer talent evaluation to Bill Belichick and Scott Pioli over adamprez2003.

consider it a backhanded compliment on your scouting department for finding Cassell coupled with the creeping realization that teams have figured out how to play Brady and his best days are behind him

consider it a backhanded compliment on your scouting department for finding Cassell coupled with the creeping realization that teams have figured out how to play Brady and his best days are behind him

No doubt! Every team has figured out Brady and that is why he loses so much. Good thing they haven't figured out Penny!

Yea, the Bengals defense really had him figured out a couple weeks ago.

whomever he is referring to, it's meaningless. brady has 3 rings while his hero has barely played 3 seasons, and has no rings. not exactly a great return on a $64 million contract.

My hero? Dude, get a clue and know who you are talking about before you go mouthing off. I have been the biggest criticizer of Chad for the past 2 years now.

Friggin noobs from JI flooding this place :yawn:

Archived