Good Knick moment tonight...

madmike1

Game was great and this is also a key note:

When I watch the games in full: 2-0

When I don't watch the games in full: 0-3

LETS GO KNICKS

Man was that last try by Smith scary or what though?:character42:

Jamal Crawford is Mr.4th quarter for this team and captain clutch as well. 20 points in the 4th? Amazing. It's the Jamal Crawford show ladies & gents and I prefer him over Steve Francis anyday.

Game was great and this is also a key note:

When I watch the games in full: 2-0

When I don't watch the games in full: 0-3

LETS GO KNICKS

Man was that last try by Smith scary or what though?:character42:

Jamal Crawford is Mr.4th quarter for this team and captain clutch as well. 20 points in the 4th? Amazing. It's the Jamal Crawford show ladies & gents and I prefer him over Steve Francis anyday.

I prefer YOU over Steve Francis...

Snazzy game winning 3 by Jamal to give the knicks a win over the nuggets. He's one of the guys who can stay when the next GM cleans house along with Lee and Frye...

Larry Brown thought Crawford was the only guy worth a damn on this squad along with Frye. He's probably right.

Sorry guys, but I hate Crawford. Until he settles down and learns to take good shots I'll feel this way. David Lee saved Crawford's ass for our first win at the end. Crawford had like another 2 seconds, but hethrew it up as soon as he got it. He has to learn clock management. We'd be winning by 1 with 20 seconds left and he'd run down and shoot. Brown did a good job containing him, but Thomas lets the players run wild. Is Frye back in form yet?

**** Larry Brown and what he thought/ cared/ gave to this team.

He didn't give ****.

Dug the Knicks an even bigger hole than they had...snuck behind the scenes trying to make moves as if he was the GM...he sabotaged the whole operation.

Crawford is a chucker, always has been, always will be...

Frye is non-existent in a run and gun offense, while q-rich is thriving.

It's a trade off this year.

Frye was better in a half court set where he could find a spot and hit mid range jumper.

Q-rich is reutnring to his form from phoenix...

**** Larry Brown and what he thought/ cared/ gave to this team.

He didn't give ****.

Dug the Knicks an even bigger hole than they had...snuck behind the scenes trying to make moves as if he was the GM...he sabotaged the whole operation.

Crawford is a chucker, always has been, always will be...

Frye is non-existent in a run and gun offense, while q-rich is thriving.

It's a trade off this year.

Frye was better in a half court set where he could find a spot and hit mid range jumper.

Q-rich is reutnring to his form from phoenix...

I agree. Brown tried to sabatoge the team last season.

Archived