I piss on the Pats

Preston Howley III

If I didn't know better I'd think assmop was a Pats fan.

Jet moses doesn't know what class is, to win or lose with class

Our D did not give me any reason to think they were legit

Jericho would be an ALL-PRO WR in Indy he is that good, that was his play on the TD catch, should have been picked, great play by him

Chad managed the game and played OK, Cindy was bad

the Jets have played 9 games this year and have been in every one except ONE-they have the lowest difference in scores in the league-get some facts

We are one call away from having the same record as the Pats and a few breaks away from being alone in first place. I hate to be a coulda-woulda, but this team has just been sooooo damn close all year. Well, you know what they say about horse-shoes & hand-grenades...

We are one call away from having the same record as the Pats and a few breaks away from being alone in first place. I hate to be a coulda-woulda, but this team has just been sooooo damn close all year. Well, you know what they say about horse-shoes & hand-grenades...

one BULLCRAP call away mista...my hope going forward is with us being a legitimate contender now maybe WE start getting some attention from the refs

Jet moses doesn't know what class is, to win or lose with class

Don't even try it, As*hat.

Class?

You've done nothing but bash Chad Pennington since the season started. The man has had two shoulder surgeries in as many years, and all you've done is dump on him. Seriously, on a day like today, you should just find a rock and crawl under it.

Don't even try it, As*hat.

Class?

You've done nothing but bash Chad Pennington since the season started. The man has had two shoulder surgeries in as many years, and all you've done is dump on him. Seriously, on a day like today, you should just find a rock and crawl under it.

It is my right to bash anyone on the jets i chose, do me a favor put me on your ignore list as i'm not going to respond to grade school kids anymore, if the jets would have lost you would have been in your treehouse all night. whining and crying without the will to live on, grow up and get a shrink

It is my right to bash anyone on the jets i chose, do me a favor put me on your ignore list as i'm not going to respond to grade school kids anymore, if the jets would have lost you would have been in your treehouse all night. whining and crying without the will to live on, grow up and get a shrink

Unplug the jukebox and do us all a favor.

Archived