I piss on the Pats

Preston Howley III

You clowns act like you just won the friggn' Super Bowl.

For crying out loud, it was one regular season football game.

not really. how did you feel years ago on that day that the Pats turned the corner and as a fan you knew your team was on its way and would be a contender for quite awhile.

Today was that day for Jets. We may not make playoffs this year , but we know that this team is now in the hands it needs to be to be a real contender for years to come.

The tick tick tick has started.

not really. how did you feel years ago on that day that the Pats turned the corner and as a fan you knew your team was on its way and would be a contender for quite awhile.

Today was that day for Jets. We may not make playoffs this year , but we know that this team is now in the hands it needs to be to be a real contender for years to come.

On that day he bought a computer and set out in search of Jet message boards to get his inferiority fix on.

I'm too lazy to go back into the archives, but yeah, he was. He was also one of those idiots that wanted the Jets to trade away the D'Brick/Mangold picks (and more) for Reggie Bust.

oh wait, you mean THE Reggie Bush that has yet to score a rushing TD this year? Colston is having another huge game today 7-128 in the 1st half-that's 24 catched in the last 3 games with another half to play........ ROTY

i predicted 6-10 and i did predict a while ago that mangini would beat is mentor this year, the D has been so bad it was hard to pull the trigger on it this week

while the faithful Jets fans said 9 or 10 wins-oh yea even YJF is "so proud" of "his' team now-get lost you fair weather so-called fans

If you remember correctly, I said the Jets were headed in the right direction the day they hired Mangini.;)

Do you think the Jets practice in the driving rainstorm on Wednesday paid any dividends?

Not to sure many other HC's would have done that.

It's the little things like that that separate good teams from great teams in the NFL.

If you guys are not going to stop I will have to lock down this thread-we do not need to call out other posters . Discuss the game and the Jets prospects instead of individual posters.

Feel free to lock it, arguing with a 3rd grader is pointless

All the pats fan is this forum have more class in their pinky that this itty bitty

gary coleman wanna be

Feel free to lock it, arguing with a 3rd grader is pointless

All the pats fan is this forum have more class in their pinky that this itty bitty

gary coleman wanna be

cut the crap afo and talk football or take a break from the computer for a while-for the board's sake

The last thing Max and all of us want to do is to be henchmen so lets try to be civil to others and not call them names- avoid some one if you do not like them. Continue now- I love the aggressive defensive posture taking-it makes the players happier too I bet.

Archived