Just got back from Foxboro

Thanks a lot once again to my man Gainzo who not only hooked me and Tyson (4h) up with tickets (which by the way were at the 50 in the uppers...amazing seats) but also gave us a tailgate and a great Sunday time. One of the better guys you will come across.

Garb and Bruschi guys, thank you to you guys as well and great meeting you Garb.

Brenda, good seeing you agian had a blast on Saturday night with Sigz & Nick...tell them I said hey next time you talk to em.

As for the game, wow, totally ****ing unexpected but amazing as hell. The defense stepped up, Chad played well, not great, but well. The running game got going with Barlow early and Washington late and Jerricho Cotchery... what a ****ing catch baby! J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!! With that win we are now right back in the playoff and division race... it's too bad we couldn't beat Cleveland, a team we should've beat, or else we'd be tied for 1st place and a definite playoff lock as of now..oh well, it is the Jets after all.

Nice to meet you mate. I'll drink you under the table next season! Thank god you did not smoke what my brother was smoking!

The best was he went into the car when it was raining and came out and was like, "WTF it's raining!? and why the **** is my coat wet?" :rl::lol:

Next year I may come up Friday so we can have Friday & Saturday...oh god could you imagine that?

Nice meeting you too, 124. I think you're nuts though! ;) Standing in the pouring rain to get "used to it" is an interesting approach! Glad you made it to the Bruschi TENT. REALLY BIG TENT. Tents - nice 'aint they? LOL!

Lol yeah it was actually pretty awesome a bunch of nice people I must say and you are much nicer in person ... very strange. ;)

The best was he went into the car when it was raining and came out and was like, "WTF it's raining!? and why the **** is my coat wet?" :rl::lol:

Next year I may come up Friday so we can have Friday & Saturday...oh god could you imagine that?

My brother likes his "alternative" medicine. The story is true. It is raining buckets and my brother has no idea what the F is going on after he gets out of the car.

124: Come up on a Friday. We will party.

My brother likes his "alternative" medicine. The story is true. It is raining buckets and my brother has no idea what the F is going on after he gets out of the car.

124: Come up on a Friday. We will party.

Something tells me I won't be able to make it back here alive if I came up for a 3 or 4 day weekend for a game or to even just hang out.\:D/

Archived