Top wide recievers in the NFL

Blackout

1-Harrison (based on how he ripped up the Patriots, he was ALL over the field, and he's responsible for alot of Wayne's success too)

2-Holt (Torry Holt produces every year, he stretches the field)

3-Colston (rookie in NO, turning out to be better than Reggie)

4-T.O. (he's having a down year but its still one of the best)

5-Javon Walker

who do you guys think?

1-Harrison (based on how he ripped up the Patriots, he was ALL over the field, and he's responsible for alot of Wayne's success too)

2-Holt (Torry Holt produces every year, he stretches the field)

3-Colston (rookie in NO, turning out to be better than Reggie)

4-T.O. (he's having a down year but its still one of the best)

5-Javon Walker

who do you guys think?

1-Steve Smith (How do you forget this guy? He completely changes the Panthers on offense, no other WR does that)

2-Chad Johnson (The team feeds off him)

3-Marvin Harrison (quietly putting together another great season)

4-Levaranues Coles (keeps making plays)

5-Torry Holt (produces every year)

runners up: Walker is good, but not top 5 on my list. TO is good, but for a top WR, he sure drops too many passes. Colston-needs to do it for much longer. Reggie Wayne-he might be there, maybe I take Walker or Coles off for him, but the same can be said for the other guys.

There are actually a whole bunch of pretty damn good WRs. Honestly, I think after the top 3 I listed, it gets kind of murky. I don't like WRs much though.

NE would take him in a second that's for sure. Hilarious is you worrying about how we rank our players instead of NE's record against winning teams for 2 years running now.

It's amazing how good Jet players are after a win and how pathetic they are after a loss.

At least you guys are consistent with your delusion.

Archived