Low, down territory: Brady throws in another clunker

GimmeShelter

http://patriots.bostonherald.com/patriots/view.bg?articleid=167014

In the end, though, the big-time quarterback has not made the big-time plays in these last two games. Heck, even some of his completions have raised eyebrows, what with receivers twisting their bodies and reaching out to grab passes that are in the neighborhood, but not in the belly.

This is new stuff around here. If criticism of Tom Brady was delivered mostly in the form of whispers a week ago, look now for the whispers to be plugged into an amplifier so that all may share.

Statistically, Brady was 25-for-37 for 255 yards. He was sacked four times. He threw an interception. In the fourth quarter, he hit Reche Caldwell for a 15-yard touchdown pass, and then found Caldwell again for the conversion to bring the Pats within a field goal.

We

I guess you missed the sarcasm. I was eluding to the fact that most here won't stand for any criticism of chad simply because he is coming off injury and the team is overachieving.

No I caught it Booz......you rarely miss a shot at Chad win or lose.

No biggie. I am just not one of those spoiled, must have a goat when things go bad, kill your own player guys.

Do I wish we had Manning? Sure but that's not the case.

i can't remember a time that i watched brady play that scared. it seemed that once hobson planted brady in the turf he no longer wanted to stand in the pocket and wait for receivers to come open. very un-brady like yesterday and a great gameplan by the jets. it reminded me of the way the pats played the rams in the super bowl.

Archived