urlacher is a beast

joewilly

saw him walking off the field near vilma. looked like faba & gob in size comparrison.

I think url had as much to do with the outcome as chad did. that guy was all over the field.

We got hosed on the jones fumble that was overturned what was that??????????????

we came real close to gettin pts on the board but for a noodle leg kicker whom we can't even trust over 40 yds, a bad call & a poor decision on chads part.

this would have omitted the onside kick & on & on & on

saw him walking off the field near vilma. looked like faba & gob in size comparrison.

I think url had as much to do with the outcome as chad did. that guy was all over the field.

We got hosed on the jones fumble that was overturned what was that??????????????

we came real close to gettin pts on the board but for a noodle leg kicker whom we can't even trust over 40 yds, a bad call & a poor decision on chads part.

this would have omitted the onside kick & on & on & on

damn, GOB and faba are THAT big?? I think I better be nicer:) .

No that is joewilly making fun of me and Guns-joewilly I think it is time for you to get ready for another dose of apologizing.

I'm just sayin urlacher is a huge ilb with good speed & Vilma is small for an ilb. thats all.

when that camera shot showed them side by side it looked like a pro player vs a high school backer.

I mean't no disrespect & will not apologise..........ever again in my life on a mesage board...sorry to tell you ;)

I'm just sayin urlacher is a huge ilb with good speed & Vilma is small for an ilb. thats all.

when that camera shot showed them side by side it looked like a pro player vs a high school backer.

I mean't no disrespect & will not apologise..........ever again in my life on a mesage board...sorry to tell you ;)

Right. You only apologize to people whose usernames rhyme with Youth-Player.

Archived