Shazor

The Troll

Kiper says that Shazor's stock may have dropped all the way into day two because he was clocked running a ridiculously high 40 in private work-outs.

Any more safety gems you want to uncover, EB? You're 2 for 2 with Brimmer and Shazor.

bro, I jumped long off the Jammal Brimmer bandwagon after I saw his 1st game of last season. A supposedly strong tackler, was missing tackles at every chance. I was high on him before the 2004 season but not long after that. Don't link me to him any longer

Now ernest shazor. I'm still high on him. He's just a football player. A bada** who roams the secondary with a reckless style. I'd still take him on the Jets anyday of the week.

Just curious....

What do you think Rodney Harrison runs in the 40? :shock:

Also, having seen James Butler play (georgia tech/senior bowl)

I have him #1 on my board after Thomas Davis and Josh Bullocks. If we nab him in the 3rd rd I'll be doing cartwheels! \:D/ :hap:

So, how many number one's do you have, bro?

Anyway, as for Shazor, he's a player. He makes hits. He makes plays. That's all he did in college. He isn't the best in pass coverage. He'll get burned. He's, very much, a work in progress. Free saftey isn't his position. He'll do alot better at Strong Saftey. I mean, y'all want someone who's physical, strong in run support, and hits like a truck in the backfield, right? He's built like a linebacker, but can play the saftey spot.

So, how many number one's do you have, bro?

Anyway, as for Shazor, he's a player. He makes hits. He makes plays. That's all he did in college. He isn't the best in pass coverage. He'll get burned. He's, very much, a work in progress. Free saftey isn't his position. He'll do alot better at Strong Saftey. I mean, y'all want someone who's physical, strong in run support, and hits like a truck in the backfield, right? He's built like a linebacker, but can play the saftey spot.

I meant to say he is #1 on my board FOR SAFETIES after Thomas Davis and Josh Bullocks

That's what I meant... how many number one safties do ya got? What you mean to say is he's your third ranked saftey, behind Davis and Bullocks. :wink:

Here's my safety board (3, 4 and 5 are very close)

1. Thomas Davis

2. Josh Bullocks

3. James Butler

4. Brodney Pool

5. Ernest Shazor

6. Marviel Underwood

7. Gerald Sensabaugh

8. Kerry Rhodes

9. Oshimogho Atogwe

10. Junior Rosegreen

11. Andre Maddox

12. Donte Nicholson

13. Jerome Carter (based on physical tools)

Archived