Brady and Moss

gojets1234

Found this on the 10 spot...didn't see it posted before...enjoy:yahoo:

making the rounds on YouTube. Brady is a song parody set to the tune of Kenny Rogers' ballad Lady, complete with beefcake shots of the Pats quarterback and lyrics such as, "How I long for you to hit me in the slot." According to the Boston Herald, the man behind the song is a married Texas attorney with two kids who goes by BradyFan83.

It's definitely worth a few chuckles. BF83, a former musician who now pens Web parodies on the side, wrote

for Randy Moss to the tune of Barry Manilow's Mandy called, you guessed it, Randy.

Found this on the 10 spot...didn't see it posted before...enjoy:yahoo:

making the rounds on YouTube. Brady is a song parody set to the tune of Kenny Rogers' ballad Lady, complete with beefcake shots of the Pats quarterback and lyrics such as, "How I long for you to hit me in the slot." According to the Boston Herald, the man behind the song is a married Texas attorney with two kids who goes by BradyFan83.

It's definitely worth a few chuckles. BF83, a former musician who now pens Web parodies on the side, wrote

for Randy Moss to the tune of Barry Manilow's Mandy called, you guessed it, Randy.

I got through about 5 seconds (I like the song Lady, one of the best really) and then had to put an end to it, probably the gayest thing I have ever allowed myself to see on the web.

Question: Do Bradyback lovers enjoy the montauge or do they also think it's gay?

Archived