Justin Miller

Packerfan24

I have Justin Miller on my fantasy team, and was wondering why he didn't get any playing time on defense or special teams last week. Usually he was a really good kick returner, and a starter on defense. What has happened since then, has he been replaced? And what are the chances of him playing again this week. Thank you and I look forward to a great game Sunday!

Packerfan24

Welcome

Miller has been on kickoff returns- even last week

The coaches have taken him out of starting at CB though- his play there has been disappointing IMO

Disappointing is an understatement. The teams we've played have developed their game plans knowing that Justin is a weakness at CB. They've peppered his side of the field with successful results all season long.

Disappointing is an understatement. The teams we've played have developed their game plans knowing that Justin is a weakness at CB. They've peppered his side of the field with successful results all season long.

16-G I was trying to be nice to Miller!

I have Justin Miller on my fantasy team, and was wondering why he didn't get any playing time on defense or special teams last week. Usually he was a really good kick returner, and a starter on defense. What has happened since then, has he been replaced? And what are the chances of him playing again this week. Thank you and I look forward to a great game Sunday!

Miller was benched as a CB,as you've already been told. The reason he didn't do much on KR last week was because the texans were kicking away from him. Hopefully (for us at least) the Packers will

its not really a disappointment its really he"s trying to kill everybody by hitting them but once he learns you cant drill everybody who catches a ball i think he"ll be much better..

Archived