Parking lot thefts.

JETSFAN5180

Boozer it wasnt me it was a neighbor with my tickets.You are right life lesson learned. My problem is the clientel the Jets games are attracting.A few years back in the bitter cold i watched some fools launching water balloons.All fun and games until a kid got hit and the father walked the lot and found the jokesters and beat them down.

The security staff is a joke.They harass tailgaters and season ticket holders who are there week after week.But dont do a dam thing with the weekend warriors who come once and wreak havoc in the parking lot.

Its like the paper airplane situation in the stadium.STOP giving out the media guide book until after the game simple fix to a big problem.

The only thing I ever leave out is the grill because it is usually to hot to put away @ kickoff. So I do my best to tuck it under the trunk like everyone else but it has been stolen 2 times.

I was in an accident a couple yrs ago and the ER nurse cut my pants off and somewhere along the line my money clip with $237 dissapeared.

You can't trust anyone,anywhere.

The only thing I ever leave out is the grill because it is usually to hot to put away @ kickoff. So I do my best to tuck it under the trunk like everyone else but it has been stolen 2 times.

I was in an accident a couple yrs ago and the ER nurse cut my pants off and somewhere along the line my money clip with $237 dissapeared.

You can't trust anyone,anywhere.

That story is such a sham. As if you would ever have $237 in cash in your pocket. Unless you were in a strip club with singles, I ain't buying it.

Archived